[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Is Our Land Gringo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: reconquista.png (171KB, 1907x1623px) Image search: [Google]
reconquista.png
171KB, 1907x1623px
This Is Our Land Gringo
>>
>>5094367
Actually in that case it would be native american land only not spaniard rape baby land but you lost it in a war to america so stop crying you taco eating monkey
>>
dumbase
no skole
>>
>>5094367
Texas was never really populated before you lost it tbh
>>
>>5094367
Sabe pa
>>
>>5094558
>>5094367
it's called "Techas" ok gringo
>>
>>5094367
>Mexico is just meme Italy
>>
>>5094367
Honestly if I was trump, I'd give u guys that land back. I don't like those states.
>>
>>5094367
RIGHTFUL MEXICAN CLAY
>>
>>5094367
wait a second what the fuck is that weird stripe hanging off of California?

is that there in real life?
>>
mexicants are incapable of defending their own territory and so biologically inferior they can't even establish their own functioning economy and government so the cry like a child when someone tries to cut them off from sucking on their providers tit (America)
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5095046
nice /pol/ kid impression but I've worked with mexicans, argentinians and even shared bread with them and I promise you they work harder than any white collar asshole driving a new kia does.

they fucking WORK jack. scrapping lawn mowers, they're geniuses at fixing shit. they get landscaping gigs and do private residential gigs.

so eat a dick if you think they're just smelly beaners. they work harder than us
>>
>>5095052
>remove the leaf from lawn
>hard work

lol!
>>
>>5095052
t. mexican
>>
>>5095046
>>5095052
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5095046
>>5095052
>>5095055 (dubs)
>>5095056
>>>/pol/
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.
>>
>>5095063
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.
>>
>>5095067
>>
>>5095052
I didn't say they dont work hard, I know they do (physical labor wise)
And I don't hate them
the same way I don't hate cats
I respect them and love them for what they do
but I am saying they are mentally inferior
>>
>>5095070
>>
File: new_america.png (108KB, 849x810px) Image search: [Google]
new_america.png
108KB, 849x810px
>>5094367
oh really? white people made those states dumbass pinche joto...
>>
>>5095075
>>
>>5095077
>>
>>5095076
i like this
>>
>>5094367
Looks like a mermaid but she's missing a chromosome so her arm is all fucked up tbh.
>>
>>5095080
>>
>>5095086
>>
>>5095087
>>
>>5095088
>>
>>5095091
>>
>>5095092
>>
>>5095095
>>
ok guys, that's enough![/spoiler]
>>
>>5095100
>>
>>5095104
>>
>>5095109
>>
>>5095114
>>
>>5095117
>>
>>5095120
>>
>>5095124
>>
>>5095125
>>
>>5095128
>>
>>5095129
>>
>>5095130
>>
>>5095136
>>
>>5095156
>>
>>5095620
>>
>>5095077
>>5095100
dubs
>>
>>5095666
>>
>>5094367

Just don't come any higher into Oregon, please. Nah, I'm just joshing, you Mexicans are pretty chill people.
>>
File: satanachoke.png (197KB, 610x751px) Image search: [Google]
satanachoke.png
197KB, 610x751px
>>5095666
SATAN TRIPLES !
>>
UH-OH POOPSIE COMING BBBBBRRRRRAAAPP LOLE POOP IN PANTS NO DIAPER THATS FUNNY LELELELEEELELLLEELELE XDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP MISSILES ARE HOMING IN ON OUR LOCATION BEEEEEEWWWWWW BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

YAAAAAAAAAY FOR POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY

POOPY IS GOOD HAHAHAHA

HERE COMES THE BOOM BITCH

UGHHHHHHHHH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY!!!!!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

LOLE POOP IS IN YOUR MOUTH

EAT MY POOPY

STINKY SMELLY DOO DOO

WHATS THAT SMELL OH ITS MY POOP!!!!!! :) :)

MAY THE POOP BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.