[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God's desires #3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: I am God_52.png (16KB, 300x300px)
I am God_52.png
16KB, 300x300px
God's desire: I desire to have complete physical control.

>>5085802
>Some days I have to wonder to myself am I the only person who is alive?
There are other beings alive too. But all life is interconnected.

>Maybe I created this world but don't know I'm god yet, maybe aliens are conducting experiments on me.
Most humans don't remember their past lives.
There are techniques to remember past lives.
For example:
http://www.wikihow.com/Remember-Your-Past-Lives

God remembers everything that has done.
>>
>http://www.wikihow.com/Remember-Your-Past-Lives
>Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 2,021,860 times.
holy fug
>>
File: I am God_53.png (16KB, 300x300px)
I am God_53.png
16KB, 300x300px
>>5085979
>>5085993
>>5085996
>>5086020
>Hitler
>ethnic cleansing
It's good to desire purity.
But, it's also necessary some tolerance and compassion with others that choose not to be pure.
It's not always easy to live with impure people.

It's good to desire power.
But, with power comes responsibility. You can hurt yourself or/and others.
Irresponsible power doesn't triumph in the end. So many have tried, so many have failed.

God is responsible with its power.
>>
How can i control my bladder i keep pissing myself uncontrollaby, i am a bus driver lols
>>
File: goVegan.png (45KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
goVegan.png
45KB, 260x260px
>>5094018
>>
>>5094406
Is glue vegan?
>>
File: I am God_54.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
I am God_54.png
16KB, 300x300px
>>5086021
>>5086030
Humour or insanity or distasteful or insulting?
This comment (>>5086021) could be hilarious for some people, or insane for others, or it has "lack of taste", or even insulting for some purists (doesn't have respect for a Platypus).
Human humour is sometimes offensive and dishonest with the truth.

God lives in truths.
>>
File: I am God_55.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
I am God_55.png
16KB, 300x300px
>>5086024
>>5086027
>>5086166
4chan is designed to protect anonymity. So it's normal that appear impersonations.
So, please use your discernment to know if a post it's legit or not.

In the spirit realm, every soul has a precise frequency, so there are not confusions.
>>
>>5093704
Do you have some souls in the hand of Satan like I presume mine to be? He's using the interconnected universe to mock me while he dangles my better life in front of me to stare at as it burns in flames.

How can I get myself back to you? Are you actually god?? Am I just fucking talking to myself in a different perspective?

I remember my past life, I want to say it but I don't want it to be a sure thing because I'm not positive..

It feels like I've lived this life before, and that after death I had the chance to relive it with the same mind and memories for the larger scaled events in my life, but however everything aligns so that the end results are still the same.

Is hell simply just your soul rotting for good? Or is it being back onto Earth in a worse life?
>>
>>5094407
i do belieb so
>>
>>5095050
have I made a mistake that I've not intended to make before birth? how can I possibly fix this if to be the case?

does life start off with a conversation before your creation? or have I lost my mind?

I think I'm schizophrenic
>>
File: god.png (8KB, 627x194px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
8KB, 627x194px
>>
File: 1485458964882.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485458964882.png
4KB, 640x480px
if god is real ,then why does spikeman exist??????
>>
>>5093704
If all life is connected, then are coincidences real? Or are they hidden memories subconsciously bound to make happen?
>>
do you know who every anon is?

what will my long term future be like?
>>
>>5095310
it will be fun and have a lot of pitfalls, and sometimes you will feel like you hate it. but in the end you will have realized that you truly lived a life, and despite its consequences, you have no regrets.

see you on the other side <3
>>
>>5095318
how do you see you own life?
>>
is pop bad for you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.