[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: lapis lazuli.png (86KB, 1420x2966px) Image search: [Google]
lapis lazuli.png
86KB, 1420x2966px
Itt we confess things

I'm actually aware that I post weird things just for attention

I also watch steven universe unironically
>>
>>5092080
i tried watching some episodes of steven universe only thing i got out of it is that it is a hella girl's show
>>
>>5092086
Man it's so cute, though I don't think I would have liked it when I was younger. Then indeed, I'd have put it away as 'for girls'

But now I'm a confused adult with a room full of madoka magica and touhou and stuff just kinda went downhill from there
>>
I think you're unironically a freak because nobody would act like this for such a sustained period and you're just an unabashed attention whore with no redeeming qualities.

Same goes for 98% of the namefags really.

Also I'm about to do adderall, dxm and weed. LOL COOL GUY
>>
>>5092092
most of the media i consume is like dark or negative which is probably not good but yea i wasnt into steven universe
>>5092093
cut out at least one of those otherwise youre gonna have a bad time trust
>>
>>5092086
it's literally the same shit as anime but it's made 100% for a pussified western cultural marxist audience
>>
File: 1474383355325.jpg (310KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474383355325.jpg
310KB, 1280x960px
>>5092080
I watch anime sometimes
Im also addicted to shitty mobile games
>>
>>5092101
.. what
>>
File: fuck you.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
428KB, 640x480px
>>5092104
you heard me you tumblrshit cocksucker
this is confession thread so i confess that im rude
bitch
>>
>>5092109
i have no idea how you made any of those associations
>>
>>5092113
If you did then maybe you wouldn't be such a fuckup
>>
There goes another quality thread... down in flames of rudeness

Goodnight esfores I hope I wake up a tad happier than I went to bed
>>
File: dddxd.jpg (13KB, 161x194px) Image search: [Google]
dddxd.jpg
13KB, 161x194px
hmm. well. let me see. hmmm. right. ok. confessions you say. hmm. well..
i have never had sex, with a girl at least,
but i did get fugged when i was younger, by guy, i think i was 15, he was about 16. shit was cash.
what else. ah. i had this really super awkward make out session with a fat girl once.
shit was not cash
that's about it
>>
I've only been using this site for a month and I'm already finding it hard to jack off to 3D girls, help me.
>>
>>5092080
I want to fuck traps
>>
>>5092080
I burned my chin with a lighter yesterday on accident.
>>
>>5092080
do you have any idea how hard i loled...
>>
>>5092122
>>5092333
checked
>>
I have sucked a feminine penis.
>>
first time on 4chan and I already want to kill myself 10/10
>>
Sometime I samefag my threads.
>>
>>5092080
i want to sex this girl, and i have 2 waifus
>>
I just had a dream my pregnant ex cheated on me with my current girlfriend.
Tfw they actually dated in real life before
>>
i'm not here for memes
>>
Even though I'm a very dom guy, I reckon it would be so much more fun so be a submissive girl.
>>
>>5092444
epic triples fam
>>
>>5092080
I also watch it unironically. But at least the girl I love also watches it. We talk about it. And at least I can pass for a chad and not one you.
>>
File: cade elite.jpg (159KB, 730x967px) Image search: [Google]
cade elite.jpg
159KB, 730x967px
>>5092093
>>5092101
>>5092109
>>5092122
In the name of Sir Charles Cadesten-Meowford, Earl of Shitposting, Duke of Dubs, Head of the cade elite of [s4s], I ask you to take your impertinent behavior elsewhere. These vulgar, ill-mannered compositions of words you call scentences and statements would at best be appropriate in the cowshed, next to the animals. Your sole presence on this board is an insult to our lord, and a plague to all niceposters of this board. Please, safe your last remainents of dignity by moving your pathetic existence to the door and outside into the fields. Good bye, rudeposter, may /b/ have mercy.
>>
I spent what is now worth possibly thousands of dollars of bitcoin on some shitty weed from Silk Road a good few years ago.
>>
>>5092566
I just wanted to say nice doubles, friend.
>>
>>5092588
You too, buddy
>>
i once told this really fat chick she was fat

a couple years later i saw her again and she was /fit/

sometimes you just need to be told the cold, sharp truth
>>
I lost my virginity in a threesome when I was 18. I stopped telling people, they would never believe me because I am the most boring person alive. But that was a fucking highlight
>>
I want this poster to cum inside my tight virgin boypussy. <that's right I get slick thinking about your peen raming the shit out of me n_ns.
>>
i unironically spent an hour explaining [s4s] and general internet/meme/chan culture to my mom earlier :^)
>>
>>5092691
we then watched this together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I1sQlRiJdY
>>
>>5092691
oh god LOL
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.