[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fate of all sissies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1483969899572.png (186KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483969899572.png
186KB, 350x350px
the fate of all sissies
>>
File: 1428715212409.png (1MB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1428715212409.png
1MB, 1280x896px
uh... why?
I wouldn't agree with your assertion that most white sissies have any sort of unique affinity for black colored men
Some do, but certainly not most.
I'd appreciate if you stop posting these pictures (this one in particular) as it rustles me.
>>
>>5083367
i accept my fate
>>
File: Take-My-hand.jpg (27KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
Take-My-hand.jpg
27KB, 600x666px
>>5083386
don't do it
>>
File: 1483176243854m.jpg (108KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483176243854m.jpg
108KB, 1024x576px
>>5083400
oh NOW you want me huh dubsguy? HMPH
>>
>>5083367
yeah that way they'll catch aids twice as quick
>>
BIG
>>
>>5084192
HE
>>
>>5084487
JUST
>>
>>5083367
Where's the one with the dick?
>>
File: 1484765626903-1.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484765626903-1.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>5084637
in my inentory

khajit has wears if you have coin
>>
>>5083367
BLACKED
>>
>>5083367
Blacks are icky, violent and rude.
>>
Here's an inconvenient truth for you all. The FIRST AIDS death was a minor. OOOO Surprise Surprise! Gay pedophiles!! WHAT??? His name was Robert Rayford. He died at age 15 but started having symptoms at age 13. Now why don't we talk about this stuff on those cool TV shows like Ellen DeGeneres? Hm?
Um. Do you think America would be fine with that? No. We better paint a nice pretty picture. Gay Men. Single monogamous relationships. Hand in hand. White picket fences. That's the way it is. Not tons of sexual promiscuity. By the way, this is the ZOG media machine. The “Zionist Occupation Government” media machine destroying the family and destroying the building blocks of America. No big deal right. It's cool. Let’s listen to some records on our iTunes.
And side note. Okay. I didn't wake up this morning hating Jews. I really didn't. I didn't even wake up thinking of Jews. I didn't have a dream about killing about a bunch of Jews. It doesn't enter my mind during the day unless I’m provoked into thinking about it. And here's what I think about it. I can’t help but notice that the primary figures behind all these social justice movements are all JEwish!!! WOWW What!!! Why? It is a good question. The gay acceptance movement is all overall Jewish. The people pushing sex stuff and inappropriate media to our children. The people who tell the little 12 year old girls to “go out and use your pussies and ****”! Here’s a music video. Britney Spears! Go ****! They're all Jewish. Hollywood. They're all Jewish. The founding members of the NACCP. Look this up on Wikipedia when you get home, they're all Jewish. Why? Why are they all Jewish? Why would they be for NAACP. That's weird. Maybe it’s just because Jews are “progressive and enlightened”. That's it

Folks, I got gay cancer. I'm going to die, and so are you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.