[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been absent for almost a year now, and...really this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 15217.png (45KB, 537x576px) Image search: [Google]
15217.png
45KB, 537x576px
I've been absent for almost a year now, and...really this board isn't nearly as good as it was when I first came on. What happened? When did everything just.....seem to die?
>>
is this the new copypasta?
>>
File: loli sees.png (954KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
loli sees.png
954KB, 900x1080px
>>5078455
dubs are good tho i see dubs
>>
considering a supposed oldfag is a goofy furry with a stoner persona, not much has changed really

this place has always been run off for narcissistic and "look at mes"
>>
File: safka.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
safka.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
well fk u for not posting

you couldve saveded it
>>
>>5078463
>f*g
back to >>>/b/
>>
>>5078455
over the summer of 2016 new mot stole r9k's 30m get in the name of s4s, and the reaction was pretty overwhelming. they swarmed the board like locusts and some of them never left. then pol came here during/after the election and what you see now is the aftermath of total newfig takeover. oh well
>>
>>5078467
and the age old "oh no dont call me out for what I am that's rude"

escapists too, lot of escapists in this shitheap
>>
>>5078455

Good dubs, reminds me of the good ol' days When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out…
>>
>>5078471
we don't say f*g on [s4s] because its privileged language :^) please check your priv or go die cis scum
>>5078466
>66
nice
>>
>>5078455
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>5078474
yer mum az saggy flaps tho m8 lol
>>
File: 4L_LNvyFgvp.gif (895KB, 772x594px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LNvyFgvp.gif
895KB, 772x594px
something happened
>>
>>5078460
Your whole life is pretty much a copypasta.

>>5078466
fug of u got dam perkele, I would if i didn't have to deal with all the shit going on in my life

>>5078463
>>5078476
Pff. You come off saying this like it's a bad thing. Oh and for future reference, we're literally called "figs" here. Check ur got dam privilege boyo ;^)

>>5078474
Wish we could turn back time...

>>5078470
tch. Figures...four fucking years of a mutant cheeto running for president.

>>5078495
Yep.
>>
>>5078455
This image made me ejaculate spontaneously.
>>
File: Steve Bateman Jobs.jpg (40KB, 312x324px) Image search: [Google]
Steve Bateman Jobs.jpg
40KB, 312x324px
>>5078499
these dubs made me check spontaneously.
>>
>>5078500
good post, checked
>>
>>5078500
>>5078499
Well good for you.
>>
File: gLEI6Ct.png (114KB, 438x465px) Image search: [Google]
gLEI6Ct.png
114KB, 438x465px
>>5078505
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.