[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antler occurred

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: angry deer.jpg (406KB, 1577x1044px) Image search: [Google]
angry deer.jpg
406KB, 1577x1044px
We have detected behavior that may be a threat to our courting process. Please disable all potentially threatening male deers to continue.
>>
>>
Have you guys not seen how bad I've hurt people with my hands? That's why I punched chyron cause she's like you. Birds of a feather flock together. I'm am a smart motherfucker btw. I don't hang with gang members. I've got clearance to carry a firearm as well. I don't go to prison for shooting people your dumbasses do. Grow up. Thanks for telling me your plans. Why would you get a woman pregnant and leave her? Leave it to me to take care of her. She needs a good man. Not a scumbag. I'll fuck up your face. If she wants to serve Satan she can do that alone. But I really love her. I can't stand a nigger.
>>
Okay so you guys are fucking with me. And chyron isn't a piece of shit. Stop fucking with me. I love her. Please stop fucking with me. Stop getting in the way. I can't believe she still loves me anyway. Please don't do that when I get there. I don't need the added stress. I don't want to go to jail for beating someone up. I want to bee happy with her and take care of her. You guys got me thinking she's using me.
>>
File: siamese elk.jpg (785KB, 1576x952px) Image search: [Google]
siamese elk.jpg
785KB, 1576x952px
*grunts*
>>
y m i postig

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.