[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pathetic. [s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: a picture.png (34KB, 469x428px) Image search: [Google]
a picture.png
34KB, 469x428px
This is pathetic.
[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There's almost nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.
Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!
I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.
You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
but will doggo ever get fishe?
>>
File: 187.gif (284KB, 250x259px) Image search: [Google]
187.gif
284KB, 250x259px
Why not make something new INSTEAD of fucking wishing for the old /b/ like a total faggot.
>>
>>5077423
I will read carefukly this tomorrow
>>5077433
Chekd
>>
File: 1479391780973.jpg (120KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1479391780973.jpg
120KB, 900x675px
>>5077423
I am music and art and the mending of life and I got beaten up today I agree with your 90 year old British cok.

my pic related is my dick naahahah for is fabs more than my forums.

The Augustine I S C E S A R and I have no friends left because I got raped.

Anime is gay
>>
>>5077423
delicious I'm_thrilled That's_my_favorite I_didn't_do_it Mom chaos That's_gonna_leave_a_mark fer_sure skills no_you_cant you_better_not King_Midas just_between_us left_field in_theory oil radio If_had_my_druthers music I_planned_that how_bout_it California home when_hell_freezes_over big_fish where's_the_love because_I_said_so do_you_like_it game_changer small_talk yada_yada_yada ba_ha
>>
>>5077455
>55
nice
>>
>>5077439
This.
>>
>>5077423
This is pathetic.
[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There's almost nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.
Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!
I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.
You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 297x47px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 297x47px
>>
>>5077439
>>5077853
newfigs detected.
OP is very obvious copypasta
>>
File: images (18).jpg (10KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
10KB, 197x256px
>>5077423
>>
>>5078311
YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE
>>
This board is shit. It's an excuse for wanna/b/e "old /b/" faggots to indulge in & express their "secret" "guilty pleasure" for childish "LOL SO RANDUM AND WACKY XD XD"/whimsy "humour" and/or their delusional newfag perception of what "old /b/ use to /b/" under the guise of "irony".
>"LOL I'M NOT RLY AND IDIOT WHO LIKES THIS UNFUNNEY SHIT I'M JUST PRETENDEDING TO LIKE IT IN AND IRONIC WAY WHICH SATIRIZES THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO LIKE IT AS WELL AS PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO KNOW IT'S STUPID XD LOL GEDDIT? WE'RE LAFFING @ OTHERS AND OURSELVES IN AND IRONIC WAY GUIZE LOL XD SO IRONIC XDDD".
In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.
>B-B-BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE DOING IT LOL RITE GUIZE? IT'S GOOD BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S BAD XD
No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure/save face.
You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being ironic. Ironically, you're just posting shit attempting to masquerade as irony.
And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of irony which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this cancerous board"/"ironically unironic", it's just pointing out the obvious which, ironically, you can't see and/or accept.
I can categorically & undeniably guaranty that if you introduced this board to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), ironically, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a faggot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, ironic, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet ironically relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.
Feel free to respond with more "ironic" inanity which proves my entire point, then kill yourself.
>>
>>5078336
Can someone explain to me the point of this board. I look at the catalog and it's pure faggotry, like you misspell animals names or just replace the name with a vaguely similar animal, is that the type of shit that makes you laugh? Did you fucking leave the sixth grade?
I know moot made this board as april fool's joke, still I don't get why he kept it? Yeah I GET IT, you're trying to be ironic and I guess take the piss out of reddit culture? But irony/satire only works when you're in the face of the person you're satirizing.
But this board is a fucking echo chamber of shit posting and the fact that there are namefags on this board proves you faggots are past the point of irony. You've become what you were originally satirizing. Do you find it cathartic? I dont get it.
Just look at the catalog, does a single, one fucking thread make any sense.
No.
If you guy's were really contained and sort of like a snow-globe of shit, I wouldn't care. But now I cant even go to my fucking home board without seeing shit like
>tbh
>smh
>fam
>imo
Thats all this board has done, fucking permeate shitposting to the rest of the boards. I hope hiro fucking sees through your incessant faggotry and deletes this board for good. I'm already working on a thread on /qa/ to point out that problem. In the meantime plebbiters, enjoy your shitposting, it wont last.
>>
>>5078336
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
>>5078336
What the fuck is the point of this board? like I dont get it? I understand that you're all under the illusion that being ironic vindicates shit posting but it doesn't. Seriously look at the fucking catalog, there are 26 threads that have no more than one word in the comment subdivision. I mean I'm fucking stupefied.
I mean on one hand I'm glad that this reddit tier shit stays contained here and doesn't propagate down to other boards. But I feel bad that moot has to pay money to keep this board running.
I mean look at the stickied threads, I'm fucking blown away. Is the mod fucking retarded?
>>
>>5078336
I honestly don't understand the point of this board. How can you people seriously just sit around all day and spout all this retarded bullshit? It's so fucking stupid and literally nothing here even approaches being vaguely funny. It's just the same fucking thing over and over again with meme this and meme that. No well-adjusted person would ever come to this board time of their own free will because there's nothing worth coming here for. There's nothing funny or intellectually stimulating that normal people enjoy. You know who enjoys this sort of repetitive crap? Autistic people, that's who. I'm being fucking serious when I say that everyone who keeps coming to /s4s/ is at least some part autistic. Congratulations on your autism but maybe you should at least make an attempt to better yourselves and try spending less time here. Maybe then you'll see why normal people don't find any of this funny.
>>
>>5078342
its ironic
>>
>>5078336
Hi. I have never been in this board for more than 20 minutes, for obvious.
I just decided come here and see if it was still the same shit I remembered, and it's worse than that.
Seriously, I know you guys are not even going to care for this thread, but i need to say this: This is the worst board I have ever been in.

It's not that retarded junk can't be funny, I myself feel bad sometimes for how much I laugh from stupid shit on imageboards, but this board is nothing like it. It's not good retarded, it's just retarded, unfunny, predictable, forced. Has anything funny ever come from this board? If so, I would love if any of you pointed it out.

This board is a tumor on 4chan, instead of pushing this kind of junk into a dump board, they should just ban the retards who make posts such as the ones found here.

I just needed to take out this from my chest, thank you.
>>
>>5078336
Go ahead call me a newfag but this board makes no fucking sense. I get that you guys are being ironic but it gets to a certain point where it's pathetic. I know this thread won't get any coherent responses because there aren't any fucking articulate threads on this entire board. Seriously how the fuck do you people spend time here? The most replied threads are a fucking 'doge' thread and a thread with a pic of the halo 3 cover that says 'minecraft'
>hahahhahahahhahaahah isnt it so silly that they changed the name to a different game xDDD
what? are you guys trying to imitate reddit? Satire only goes so far, until you become what you're satirizing. Does changing the name of a video game make you laugh? Is that this board's sense of humor... I mean if you just want to fuck around and shit post go ahead, but theres name-fags here, i mean holy shit you spend time here wtf
>>
Will you fucktards stop leaking out of your containment board?

It's like I can't browse 4chan for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES without someone posting a "LE EBIN S4S IRONIC MAYMAY XD". Your dipshits are like a fucking EBOLA epidemic, as soon as one shitposter posts anything even remotely related to /s4s/ another 500 crawl out of the woodwork as start spamming, checking dubs and posting unfunny pictures of shit "memes" that don't even make any fucking sense. And can we talk about /s4s/'s memes for a second here? It's amazing how the board most obsessed with memes has failed to produce even one meme that isn't complete and utter garbage. The closest thing you cocksuckers had to an actual successful meme was topkek, and even that was ripped off ylilauta. And when was that? Two years ago? What actual real memes did /s4s/ produce since then? Just a whole bunch of frankly quite boring pictures with zero humor or exploitability. It's no wonder that nothing from this self-declared "OC factory" ever actually spreads to other boards. This is painfully pathetic to watch. Most of you aren't even being ironic anymore. Some of you actually actually come here and in full sincerity participate in this circlejerk. You excuse your actions by saying mindbogglingly idiotic shit like "this is like old /b/! lel so random", but guess what retards: I've been on 4chan since 2006 and this place is nothing, NOTHING like old /b/. Fucking STOP SAYING THAT YOU PIECES OF SHIT. That's outright OFFENSIVE to anyone who's seen what pre-2007 /b/ looked like. You nuggets of cancer perfectly embody everything that KILLED old /b/. It's like someone took the 2008-era cancer, took THE VERY WORST PARTS of it, concentrated it to 200% levels and then wrapped it in a painfully thin veil of "irony".

You know? I'm ain't even mad. Let this be a containment board for you newfags and ledditors. I honestly don't have the energy to care about anything that happens on this website anymore. Just wanted to say fuck you. Bye.
>>
>>5078336
This is my first post on [s4s], and by heck I think it'll be my last. No, I know it'll be my last. We all had fun here, before; I still remember last night when I came onto this board and read that Paul Blart thread and nearly laughed myself into a coma. But since then the quality of posting has really sunk: there are almost no new Paul Blart pictures and the other threads seem to pale into insignificance. I'm really disappointed, you guys. I was promised dank memes and yet you guys have failed on that promise. I can't even imagine how bad this board will be in two days or whether it'll even still exist.
>>
>I am 12 what is this
>>
>>5078336
I know I’ve said before that I was leaving this board for good but I never stuck to that promise. I was however being serious when I said that and I am pretty FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT ABOUT NOW. What’s the point of coming back to this board and spending/wasting so much time on here? There is nothing redeeming about this place anymore. Everything that I used to enjoy about this place is gone. It’s just pointless spam. Fuck this place. It infuriates me whenever someone makes that stupid ‘this is nice board’ post. Fuck them. That is one of the biggest lies I’ve ever heard. Some of you said you liked me (but a lot of that was just jokes), A LOT MORE OF YOU SAID YOU DIDN’T AND YOU HATED ME FOR NO APPARENT FUCKING REASON. The rest of you didn’t do anything when shit hit the fan. I don’t think you FUCKING IDIOTS GET IT. You think it’s all fun and games because you get enjoyment out of it??? IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT YOU, YOU SELFISH SACKS OF SHIT. All the shit you say about me everyday fucking hurts me so badly deep down. First you were saying that I’m autistic and then it was that I am a rampant homosexual. I was reading posts from earlier where someone was trying to tell others that I hate them when I don't?? YOU EVEN IMPERSONATED ME TO PERPETUATE THESE LIES ABOUT ME. I DON’T WANT TO STAY HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT YOU’VE DONE TO ME AND ALSO BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO KEEP GETTING MAD AND GOING INTO RAGING OUTBURSTS EVERY FUCKING TIME I LOG INTO MY FUCKING COMPUTER!!!!
>>
>>5078363
wew lad
>>
>>5078336
I thought [s4s] would get deleted somewhere near the end of 2014 when the board quality was appealingly bad. Somehow we made it through and managed to reach an all new low. In my wildest dreams I didn't anticipate this: once a proud board with its own culture and now overrun by /tv/, /r9k/, /b/ and god knows what else. All the oldfigs left I guess, lel. Once we used only the most refined forms of irony - today all I see is the most vulgar and crudest of jokes. I am ashamed of you.
>>
s4s sucks its full of faggots and teenagers *comes back tomorrow anyway, even though i clearly don't fit in*
>>
>>5078336
Listen you asshole, I'm seriously getting tired of this shit. Steven Pinker is one of the most intelligent men alive, and he has NOTHING to do with butts or ass. You are demeaning him and devaluing his work by posting this shit and I am SICK of it. STOP. You have no right to do this to Steven Pinker and I'm not going to allow it any more. Steven Pinker deserves better then to be the butts of your stupid jokes on your dumb like "meme board".

If I see this shit posted again, I'm done. I'm leaving [s4s] forever.
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 396x304px
>>5078366
nice dubs
>>
File: Top_TOP_LEL.png (158KB, 304x382px) Image search: [Google]
Top_TOP_LEL.png
158KB, 304x382px
>>5078338
>>5078342
>>5078345
>>5078346
>>5078351
>>5078355 [dubs]
>>5078358
>>5078363
>>5078368
>>5078375
tlel;didread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.