[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIPerino cat MODS BAN CLIFFORD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

RIPerino cat
MODS BAN CLIFFORD
>>
File: SodaNuke.gif (2MB, 320x165px) Image search: [Google]
SodaNuke.gif
2MB, 320x165px
>>5075214
>>
Clifford romped around the yard barking and being as playful as ever in spite of his age. He was playing in the cool water of the sprinkler, which was providing water to the grass but also a good summer activity for Clifford. Emily Elizabeth, wearing her swimming suit and also playing in the sprinkler, laughed and watched him run back to her with the stick she had thrown which was hardly visible in his giant mouth. Clifford dropped the stick and gave Emily a big slobbery dog kiss. She laughed as always even though she was covered in dog drool. Clifford licked her again and his tongue was so big that Emily actually stuck to it and lifted off the ground. This was normal too, except that this time it was a particularly warm and humid summer day so she stuck to Clifford's tongue even more than usual and was pulled back into his mouth along with the tongue. Clifford swallowed reflexively and before she knew what happened, Emily was squeezed down Clifford's throat and into his empty stomach.
>>
She sat up, unable to stand in the tight space, stunned at what had just happened. She was now thoroughly soaked in Clifford's saliva and she found it impossible to get a solid grip or footing anywhere on the stomach's slimy walls. She tried to crawl out where she had come in, but the passage was tightly shut. The only other way out was a hole on the other side that was much too small to fit through. It was hard to see in the dim reddish light and the heat of Clifford's body on an already hot day was dizzying. As the situation began to sink in, Emily Elizabeth grew worried and cried out to Clifford, her voice wavering with fear.

"Clifford! Clifford, let me out right now!" she screamed, fearfully doubting whether her protests would generate any results.

Clifford, hearing his master's voice looked around in confusion, wondering where Emily had disappeared to. Inside his belly, Emily Elizabeth continued to yell and press her hands helplessly against the stretchy stomach walls, growing more frantic with each passing second.
>>
"Help! Is anybody out there?! Help me!" She screamed louder, with desperation evident in her voice. She hurriedly tried to get out where she came in again but only found herself slipping awkwardly in the stretchy sac, silencing her screams for a moment as she sputtered and tried to brush off the gastric juices that were splashing up all over her and in her face. "What…? Is this… stomach acid..?!" she thought to herself in horror. As soon as she made the realization, she noticed that she could feel it tingling all over her body against her skin. "No way… I'm being digested…" With that thought, Emily Elizabeth's panic grew even more and she threw herself against the walls in protest and clawed desperately at the closed entrance. Her body was now completely covered in slippery gastric juices and mucus from the stomach walls, making her slip easily against the now gently churning walls.
>>
"Help!!! Somebody!! I'm inside Clifford!" she screamed through gritted teeth, nearly crying from fear. "Where is everyone?!" she thought in frustration and then realized that she knew the answer. Everyone had gone away to a community event for the day and wouldn't be back until evening. She wondered if she'd be able to make it that long. Judging by the increased heat and tingling from the acid and the walls churning harder than before, she had her doubts. She hugged herself fearfully and curled up against the stomach wall and noticed that her skin seemed to feel softer. "Is this a result of digestion?" She shuddered and felt the walls contracting and churning around her, beginning to press on her from all sides while the acid rose up around her stomach. Then her fears were confirmed when she noticed that her bathing suit was growing thin and already had holes forming. "No… I'm going to be digested in here," she shuddered again at the thought.
>>
Outside, Clifford laid down to rest in the yard, making Emily Elizabeth lurch in his stomach. Inside his belly, she could hear Clifford's heart beating, her own quickened breath, and then a gurgle and groan from further down Clifford's digestive system. "That's gonna be me," thought Emily Elizabeth, squeezing her eyes closed. With Clifford now relaxing, his stomach started to work more aggressively on its food. In a matter of moments, Emily Elizabeth found herself being squeezed between the stomach walls and having acid forced over her body. She screamed in terror and yelled for help while she struggled more desperately than ever in the churning stomach, too terrified to think. But there was no one around to hear her and the strong stomach continued to mercilessly squeeze her harder and faster, dissolving her swimsuit and draining her energy. Her pleas for help devolved into desperate gasps and unintelligible moans as she used the last of her strength to struggle against the churning walls. At last, she could take no more, and with a final, long, tight, squeeze, her remaining energy was sapped from her and she collapsed in exhaustion in the hot stomach. Clifford's stomach gradually lessened its force and resumed digesting its weakened prey more gently. All Emily Elizabeth could do now was helplessly paw at the slippery wall and gasp for breath. Exhaustion slowly took over her body and she felt as though both her body and mind were melting away into the warm pool of acid. Soon, she slipped into unconsciousness, completely relaxed and no longer able to resist as Clifford's digestive system slowly and painlessly dissolved her body.
>>
I'd post more but I think writing about how the family found out about this or something like that would really kill the mood I tried to set
>>
File: dino-humpers.jpg (1MB, 1600x1095px) Image search: [Google]
dino-humpers.jpg
1MB, 1600x1095px
>>5075247
>"Emily Elizabeth lurch in his stomach. Inside his belly, she could hear Clifford's heart beating, her own quickened breath"
>>
File: 1484530606560.png (9KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
1484530606560.png
9KB, 404x399px
>>5075247
POOR ELIZABETH !!!!!
>>
>>5075250
THE END

IT WAS TERRIFYING !
>>
File: 1480944400768.png (90KB, 362x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480944400768.png
90KB, 362x384px
>>5075227
>>
File: 1484071479072.png (66KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484071479072.png
66KB, 200x200px
>>5075234
>>
File: fp.png (120KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
120KB, 625x417px
>>5075237
>>
File: pancades.jpg (966KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pancades.jpg
966KB, 1600x1200px
>>5075242
>>
Don't ban clifford

ban fucking renko
>>
File: IMG_6711.jpg (86KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6711.jpg
86KB, 610x343px
>>5075250
Duuuude
Just go back to fucking your stepsister, that story was terrifying :0
>>
>>5075259
HOT
O
T
>>
File: dubs universe.jpg (137KB, 752x581px) Image search: [Google]
dubs universe.jpg
137KB, 752x581px
>>5075288
dubs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.