[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRAAAWLIIING IIN MYYY MEEEEEMES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: _20170119_194817.jpg (12KB, 150x158px) Image search: [Google]
_20170119_194817.jpg
12KB, 150x158px
CRAAAWLIIING IIN MYYY MEEEEEMES
>>
THEEEZ WEW'S THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEL
>>
File: Yosho flube.gif (819KB, 1567x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Yosho flube.gif
819KB, 1567x1044px
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLUBE
>>
File: 1479578142105.jpg (183KB, 1232x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1479578142105.jpg
183KB, 1232x1040px
If you are an owner of a beaver and you happen to be reading this, then listen up because it may very well save your relationship.

If you straight and have a boyfriend or a husband, and that guy ends up cheating on you, don't jump at his throat and tear him to pieces; rather take a long look in the mirror girl. Have a glance, what do you see? If your lover isn't a piece of shit then it is most likely that you are not giving him something as much as he wants / needs it, or not a good enough quality, and no I do not just mean rompous-pompous in the bedroom.

It is easy to get a guy if you are a woman but keeping that guy is another matter. If he has cheated on you then maybe you are not taking care of yourself, that extra serving of cheese cake was probably a bad idea, skipping that 15 minute cardio workout AGAIN was probably a bad idea, not deciding to brush your hair this morning was probably a bad idea, not plucking your eyebrows this week, yeah probably a bad idea.
Lets also not forget that a way to a mans heart is through his stomach; how are your sandwich making skills? When is the last time you fixed your man a roast dinner?? Yeah I thought so.
Laying there like a fucking corpse on the mattress expecting your guy to do all of the work because 'he is the man' - right, you've never thought that he may stray away to find a real woman who can bump and grind?
Look in that mirror, what do you see? Because it probably isn't what your man sees and he is probably seeing the girl next door.
>>
File: 1480834742245.jpg (111KB, 460x522px) Image search: [Google]
1480834742245.jpg
111KB, 460x522px
>>5074843
oh and women, your period fucking stinks. You think we can't tell because you're used to it, but we do. I can tell when the girl behind the register is ragging. I'm sorry, one of the downsides to all your perks. Just fyi
Sometimes it even stinks out into the staircase from some chick's 1 bedroom.
>>
>>5074851
No you can't unless you're literally in the bathroom with them. Calling bs
>>
>>5074857
he's part dog he can smell it for blocks
>>
>>5074857
Are you one of those castrated males?
>>5074868
being a dog is miserable
>>
>>5074843
Im a guy n my beaver just lookd at me funny after reading this, especially the rompouspompuse part
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 224x224px
>>5074869
>>
>>5074891
no dude
pheromones are not something you can just wash away
you aren't a dog
you don't understand
throw me a bone will ya?
>>
File: ll.png (16KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
ll.png
16KB, 120x90px
>>5074887
>87
Fore!

pic is a lemon line; repost it, or you become a lemon and join the line
>>
>>5074896
*bones u* I hope u enjoyed that
>>
>>5074896
>throw me a bone

wow dude you dont even try to hide it
>>
>>5074903
thank you master

>>5074906
hiding is for CAATTS!!! GRRR DON'T MAKE ME THINK OF CATS ARR AR RARRAARRRRA RARA RA RA grr
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.