[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHIKIN SOUP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: Chikin soop.jpg (59KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Chikin soop.jpg
59KB, 540x960px
I mek chikin soup
>>
Nobody gives a fuck
>>
Talon
>>
>>5072071
when you respond to this thread・・・ please do so with the full knowledge that there is a human being on the other side of this screen・・・ and that person is a person with a heart, a soul and emotions・・・ a person with dreams and hopes, and that when you bully this person・・・ you are stomping on the dreams of a real person・・・

im a bit sensitive so ill probably cry if you even slightly bully me・・・ i just wanted to make sure you knew・・・ im putting my heart into this post so if you insult it you are insulting my heart ok?
>>
File: 2017-01-18 20.47.33.jpg (737KB, 917x1391px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-18 20.47.33.jpg
737KB, 917x1391px
What does s4s thinks about this chicken soup
>>
>>5072091
The bowl is empty.

>>5071970
Looks yummy but it's mostly mushy pasta!
>>
>>5071970
Holy fuck that fingernail. We have died and this is hell.
>>
>>5072081
i like ur fangernails
>>
File: crystalline lolicon.jpg (481KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crystalline lolicon.jpg
481KB, 1900x1200px
>>5072081
>>
>>5072184
dambe iname topser
>>
>>5072081
Now I feel bad
>>
>>5072189
what the heck did you just freaking say about me, you little sweetypie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Yale, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Meanies United, and I have over 300 confirmed hugs. I am trained in cuddle warfare and I’m the top cupcake baker in the entire US love forces. You are nothing to me but just another apple of my eye. I will tickle you the heck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my lovely words. You think you can get away with saying that kindness to me over the Internet? Thought right honey. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of florists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the love, dumpling. The storm that enhances out the impressive big thing you call your life. You’re absolutely wonderful, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hug you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in compliments, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Cuddle Division and I will use it to its full extent to hug your big impressive compassion off the face of the hate world, you little cutey. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little lovely comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have hugged your wonderful mother. But you could, you did, and now you’re paying the reward price, you extraordinary sweety. I will tickle with fury all over you and you will drown in happiness. You’re freaking awesome, kiddo.
>>
File: 1462755672287.png (5KB, 399x452px) Image search: [Google]
1462755672287.png
5KB, 399x452px
Can I just say I'm sorry?
>>
File: 1469421374416.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469421374416.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>5072198
nice
>>
File: 1483313267678.png (68KB, 342x120px) Image search: [Google]
1483313267678.png
68KB, 342x120px
>>5072091
But is it homemade?
>>
>>5071970
Nobody ever makes rooster soup
But same anmoal kind.right?
>>
Yeah I lose the claw like fingernails and some fresh ground pepper and where is the oyster crackers what good is soup without crackers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.