[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What even is irony? Why don, t we all just be serious Serious thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: ironymeter2.gif (34KB, 314x192px) Image search: [Google]
ironymeter2.gif
34KB, 314x192px
What even is irony?

Why don, t we all just be serious

Serious thread
>>
i'm serously SICK of all the ironiy!!
>>
I need a shit but I am constipated.
>>
File: vitamin c.png (87KB, 220x282px) Image search: [Google]
vitamin c.png
87KB, 220x282px
Irony to me is the vicarious mocking of the banality of life by accepting it as a sort of defense mechanism. I'm sure most of you have had a point where you were in such pain you just laughed like "haha" and that's what irony. One big impotent sad "haha"
>>
>>5069190
lol i'm not reading all THAT xD
>>
File: CallumFace.png (12KB, 87x104px) Image search: [Google]
CallumFace.png
12KB, 87x104px
>>5069182

Can we be serious ironically? That's generally my MO. People don't seem to get it
>>
>>5069190
I like your serious attitude

>>5069197
Try to be more serious please.
>>
>>5069208

See you just didn't get the irony of my unironic serious-post.
>>
File: 1435645606185.jpg (479KB, 754x596px) Image search: [Google]
1435645606185.jpg
479KB, 754x596px
Observe a 4-year-old child going through her daily life. You will not find the slightest bit of irony in her behavior. She has not, so to speak, taken on the veil of irony. She likes what she likes and declares it without dissimulation. She is not particularly conscious of the scrutiny of others. She does not hide behind indirect language. The most pure nonironic models in life, however, are to be found in nature: animals and plants are exempt from irony, which exists only where the human dwells.
>>
File: impressive.jpg (16KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
impressive.jpg
16KB, 300x220px
>>5069188
do you... do you have a dog? a little chow or something?
>>
>>5069213
I see. So ironically being ironic, hiding a bitterness that all.is lost.
>>
>>5069221
I do not have a dog no sir/madam etc
>>
File: Impressive.png (110KB, 364x241px) Image search: [Google]
Impressive.png
110KB, 364x241px
>>5069211
Are those ironic dubs?
>>
>>5069227
that's like the first level of irony, most of us are on levels of irony beyond comprehension
>>
>>5069458

Unironically, yes
>>
File: 36491942243519p.jpg (40KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
36491942243519p.jpg
40KB, 478x478px
daily reminder that you are on pic related
>>
Tom hanks voice: I have aids
>>
That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!That's right, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome!
>>
>>5069965
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
>>
im always seriuos when i do anpost on this board. i dont have time to paly silly games, posting is serious business

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
life is really boring and I wish there were goals to achieve greater than acquiring money and status. sometimes I watch old movies and try to determine how they sculpted my modern self. I had a lot of fun playing video games with my friends, but I realize that if I want to balance my priorities and my gaming habits I'll never be pro. I also think most of my friends in irl are stupid, but I hate people so I find it difficult to find new, interesting friends.

old people are clueless, young people are retarded, and middle aged people are tired. I just wish I could find a little joy that didn't cost money.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 662x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 662x415px
Aaron Rodgers is the greatest QB of all time, he has the same arm as Brady in Brady's prime with a less good supporting cast and coaching surrounding him, and on top of that he is one of the best ever at scrambling and evading the sack. He has also proven in the last couple of years that he is legendary in high-pressure situations, and his efficiency and qbr are all record breaking and already miles ahead of anybody else
>>
I am seriously serious
I am seriously serious
I am seriously serious
I am seriously serious
I am seriously serious
I am seriously serious
I am seriously serious
>>
>>5069184>>5069184>>5069184
(YOU)
>>5069184
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.