[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna speak Chinese?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1469144087638.jpg (28KB, 437x524px) Image search: [Google]
1469144087638.jpg
28KB, 437x524px
Wanna speak Chinese?
>>
File: hues in nip.jpg (14KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
hues in nip.jpg
14KB, 192x262px
CHING CHONG CHENG
JEJ
LOL

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5064333
nice trips.
iv thought about it, but china deonst have much interesting media that would make it wroth it.
>>
>>5064336
清昌长兴东昌长龙潭龙潭岭
>>
自殺
>>
>>5064364
冯炳璧
>>
>>5064376

什麼?
>>
>>5064382
侯侯
>>
>>5064382

你他媽的他媽的說我怎麼說,你小ch?我會讓你知道我畢業於海軍海豹隊我的班級的頂部,我參與了對基地組織的許多秘密襲擊,我有超過300確認殺人。我在大猩猩戰爭訓練,我是整個美國武裝部隊的頂級狙擊手。你對我沒什麼,只是另一個目標。我會擦拭你他媽的精確的喜歡在這個地球上從來沒有見過,標記我他媽的話。你認為你可以逃避說在互聯網上對我說話嗎?再想想,他媽的。當我們說我是聯繫我的間諜在美國的秘密網絡,你的IP正在追踪,現在,所以你更好地準備暴風雨,蛆。風暴消滅了可怕的小東西,你稱之為你的生活。你他媽的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何時間,我可以殺了你在七百多種方式,這只是我的雙手。我不僅在非武裝戰鬥廣泛的訓練,但我可以訪問美國海軍陸戰隊的整個武器庫,我將使用它,以完全程度擦拭你的悲慘的屁股,從大陸的臉,你小狗。如果只有你能知道你的小“聰明”的評論是什麼不道德的報復,要把你打倒,也許你會擁有你他媽的舌頭。但你不能,你沒有,現在你付出的代價,你goddamn白痴。我會在你身上顫抖的怒火,你會淹死在它。你他媽的死了,孩子。
>>
>>5064394
Bogus
>>
>>5064394
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>5064333
我吃狗

>>5064355

好的配音
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>5064434

raaaaaaaacccciiiiisttttt
>>
File: 1482199502968.gif (226KB, 347x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482199502968.gif
226KB, 347x512px
>>5064333
Trippes

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: 77 praise kek.jpg (94KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
77 praise kek.jpg
94KB, 1000x745px
>>5065177
Praise kek

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5065270
Nice shingles
>>
>>5064423
钠,原子序数11,首先由Humphry Davy在1807年分离。盐的化学成分,他命名为Na,以纪念地球上最咸的地区,北美。
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.