/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a cosplayer(male).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

This is a cosplayer(male).
>>
>>5063379
Kawaii
Nice name btw. I have a friend
>>
It is also 3D (disgusting)
>>
File: 1481852150472.png (23KB, 842x819px) Image search: [Google]
1481852150472.png
23KB, 842x819px
>>5063379
when ur desperate enuff to fucc a guy
does not feel good
>>
this is a bump(xe)
>>
File: anta baka.jpg (89KB, 613x693px) Image search: [Google]
anta baka.jpg
89KB, 613x693px
>>5064209
why bump this shitty thread you thirsty faggot go die of aids
>>
>>5064211
dubs confirm
baldlord delete this thread
>>
>>5063379
This is me, nodoka (possibly)
>>
>>5064236
I applaud your kawaiiness. Definitely the new trap king
>>
>>5064246
"Your gf wants to be me because I keep it the kawaii way" - possibly me (nodoka)
>>
File: 1481253683834.jpg (400KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481253683834.jpg
400KB, 750x1000px
>>5063379
wanna fuque dat heir armpite
>>
>>5064271
Is this keksandra wow pls tease me!
(in a semi-ironic heterosexual way of course, cutie :))
>>
>>5064328
ummmmmmmmmmm
keksandy is 11??!
wtf'!?!
u pedo!?!?
>>
File: free anime 2.png (614KB, 1298x1022px) Image search: [Google]
free anime 2.png
614KB, 1298x1022px
>>5063379
That one is 3D which is good but most other replies are 2D so...
>>
>>5064340
The term pedophile is commonly used by the public to describe all child sexual abuse offenders. This usage is considered problematic by researchers, because many child molesters do not have a strong sexual interest in prepubescent children, and are consequently not pedophiles. There are motives for child sexual abuse that are unrelated to pedophilia, such as stress, marital problems, the unavailability of an adult partner, general anti-social tendencies, high sex drive, or alcohol use. As child sexual abuse is not automatically an indicator that its perpetrator is a pedophile, offenders can be separated into two types: pedophilic and non-pedophilic. Estimates for the rate of pedophilia in detected child molesters generally range between 25% and 50%. Pedophilia appears to be less common in incest offenders, especially fathers and step-fathers. According to a U.S. study on 2429 adult male sex offenders who were categorized as "pedophiles", only 7% identified themselves as exclusive; indicating that many or most child sexual abusers may fall into the non-exclusive category.

Some pedophiles do not molest children. Little is known about this population because most studies of pedophilia use criminal or clinical samples, which may not be representative of pedophiles in general. Researcher Michael Seto suggests that pedophiles who commit child sexual abuse do so because of other anti-social traits in addition to their sexual attraction. He states that pedophiles who are "reflective, sensitive to the feelings of others, averse to risk, abstain from alcohol or drug use, and endorse attitudes and beliefs supportive of norms and the laws" may be unlikely to abuse children. A 2015 study found that pedophiles who molested children were neurologically distinct from non-offending pedophiles. The pedophilic molesters had neurological deficits suggestive of disruptions in inhibitory regions of the brain, while non-offending pedophiles had no such deficits.
>>
Your children are OVERRATED, and OVERVALUED, you're turning them into little CULT OBJECTS; you have a CHILD FETISH, and last, but not least, IT'S NOT FUGGING HEALTHY!
TL;DR: It's all bullsh*t......it's all bullsh*t, and it's bad for ya....
>>
>>5064340
You don't have to keep up appearances with me cutie, we're not here to judge each other just enjoy each others company.
>>
>>5064361
Remind what a good nicepost looks like
>>
>>5064368
wth anony youre defending paedophilia?!?!
s4s has change for the worst
all is lost
>>
>>5064383
It's similar to vaccines. While most people would agree that vaccination science has worked and does work, that's a far cry from instituting a corporation or federal body that has the authority to mandate any vaccine. Most people will say, your lack of vaccination can potentially harm others, and that is true to a point, but is giving your rights away to said organization worth the risk you might potentially take if the board that oversees it becomes corrupt and purposefully injects people with a poison? By that time if would be against the law to refuse their "treatments".

I understand that may not be the best example, but just look at social media today or even the internet. It's a double edged sword, while we have the entirety of mankind's knowledge available to anyone, most don't learn and dive into a unhealthy narcissism or full blown sophistry. It does have great potential, but even greater windfall.
>>
>>5064383
Defned not jidging people for liking trap. Or drinking. And s4s dies a long time ago friend. And I may secretly have a kawaii crush on nodoka
>>
>>5064388
Nice dubs but who teh fuck are u?
>>
>>5063379

kissu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.