[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The bears sit around on their couch motionless, they view the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

File: THAT'S EDGY AS FUCK.png (98KB, 346x358px) Image search: [Google]
THAT'S EDGY AS FUCK.png
98KB, 346x358px
The bears sit around on their couch motionless, they view the static on the TV as if it's the only hope they could find. They're dead yet breathing.

The bears stand up, and go to their separate rooms. The time is 12:00 AM on a Sunday.

Panda Bear

Panda goes onto his laptop, opens his Tor browser, and looks at a note he had hidden between his floor boards. The URL, filled with scrambled numbers and letters, led him to a mysterious forum. He looks at the name of the forum, The Cannibal Club, breathes heavy, then selects "volunteer."

He types to an anonymous thread post, "I have no money, and I want no money. I merely want to not feel pain anymore." Immediately, dozens of users began questioning him.

Ice Bear

Ice Bear enters his fridge, pulls out arsenic from a hidden jar, and eats all of it. He closes his eyes and naps.

Grizzly Bear

Grizz entered his room. He tried, TRIED, for years to look to the light side of things. To always find the positive in the worst of cases. He was not that bear anymore. He pulled out his M1911 Colt, looked out his small meaningless view from his window, and shot himself through the mouth. The bullet lodged into his cervical spinal roots and immediately disconnected his brain to his entire body. He dropped.
>>
File: NOW THAT'S EDGY AS FUCK.png (89KB, 471x463px) Image search: [Google]
NOW THAT'S EDGY AS FUCK.png
89KB, 471x463px
Panda Bear Pt. 2

Panda left his room and heard gurgling and kicking coming from the fridge. He opens the fridge to find Ice Bear spitting blood and rolling around his limited fridge. He flopped out onto the floor and stopped moving a few minutes later. His eyes almost looked like they were going to pop out. Panda heard a gun shot from Grizz's room, and he opened the door to find a deformed corpse on the ground. Judging from the color of the corpse, Panda recognized that it was Grizz. Panda pulled his phone out to dial for police, but someone grabbed his phone away and knocked him out.

Panda wakes up in a abandoned warehouse. He knew this was coming, but he told them to kill him before they ate him. He screamed and screamed, then a masked butcher appeared. He explained to Panda just what parts of his body would be going to who and which would be destroyed. Panda began to cry but before he could object he was injected with morphine and anesthesia. He viewed his legs be severed, then his stomach cut open and picked apart for organs and meat. Panda slowly lost life, but it felt like years. It took the rest of the night for Panda to die. All Panda heard was his guts being cut apart and the Butcher laughing and breathing heavily.

Panda died around 9:06 AM on Sunday.
>>
>>5056174

Pls no making the bears spooky I like the bears I'm have nightmare now..
>>
>>5056181
maybe this will be more to your liking:

>Neighboring bears threatened to over run the cave
>Grizz agrees to take regular beating to keep them at bay
> Grizz keeps this a secret from panpan and ice
>Grizz leaves the cave once during the night every month
> Grizz is left on the ground bruised up and sore after another beating. "n-nice one you guys"
>>
Grizz really had the best plan. Really, what did Panda think was going to happen?
>>
>The bears are long gone and Grizz is picking himself up after wiping a smear of blood from his lips
>"Its a good thing fur hides bruising"
>Grizz pats down any mangled hair and smiles as he makes his way home
>"Anything.. for my lil bros."
>The beating get worse and worse and go from once a month to every two weeks
>Grizz begs for mercy but his pleas go unnoticed as the bears continue to beat him even harder
> two ribs are broken during the beating, the bears leave as soon as he blacks out from the shear pain
>Grizz wakes up moaning from a sharp jab of pain in his side. There was only an hour before sunrise.
>Grizz quickly shuts the pain from his mind and hastily tries to get up.
>"come on, Grizz, you need to go home before my lil bros wake up."
>Grizz coughs up blood as he falls on his knees
> Grizz wipes the crimson liquid off his snout and stands back up
>He notices his vision is blurred and his balance is off the more he struts forward
>after a minute of dragging himself through the dense forest he see the cave house just ahead
>"homee sweert hhome." Grizz tells himself
>Grizz feels cold and yet never so happy to see his home and to finally be with his lil bros.
>Grizz collapses in front of the cave, a yard away from the door step.
>Sunrise consumes Grizz's body as he lays on the damp ground
>Grizz feels even colder despite the warm rays of light touching his battered cheeks
>Grizz tries to speak only for gibberish to come out
>Grizz painstakingly wills his body to edge closer to the door, his breathing becomes short and quick
>He manages to touch the door with his paw but the strength is gone.
> Grizz is struggling to breathe as another sharp pain hits him in the sides
>Grizz uses his claw to start etching in the wood
>Grizz splutters out more blood but continues to write on the wooden door
>>
File: WEEBASSDVD.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
WEEBASSDVD.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>5056196
>>5056190
>After what felt like an eternity, Grizz is done.
> He retracts his claw and looks at the door. smiling as he looks over it
> "I love you bros. I'm proud of you, I saw improvement, I saw heart, and you can't teach heart..."
>Grizz closes his eyes.

>>5056193
yeah panda is a fucking retard lmao
>>
File: abradolph lincler.png (210KB, 1024x1436px) Image search: [Google]
abradolph lincler.png
210KB, 1024x1436px
CHAPTER ONE
The freezing cold water dumped on Panda’s face took him out of his fantasy and reminded him where he was and what his place in life is. “There he is,” said Griz knowingly. The brown bear smiled down at his brother, picked him up, and firmly patted his backside. “Ah, I don’t know what I would do if my little bro-bro got hurt.” Panda’s face scrunched up and his cheeks blushed a bright red. Grizzly handed Panda off to Ice Bear as he prepared to effortlessly steal his little brother’s new interest.

Panda could only watch heartbroken as he knew it wasn’t his place to stand up to Griz or Ice Bear. He was their plaything and would be treated as such. “Okay, we’ll meet you there.” Griz and Ice Bear began to carry off their humiliated brother and Griz leaned down and whispered something in his ear. “You’re going to sit there and watch as I steal this girl from you and afterwards I’m locking you up.”

Panda’s stomach dropped as he said the last bit. Last time Panda was in chastity he didn’t get back out for two years. Tears began to form in his eyes. “Ah, is our little Panda baby throwing a fit?” The cruel brothers patted their bitch on the ass a few times before Ice Bear slipped his finger inside him. He tickled his prostate a little then pulled out when Panda became aroused enough to disregard what had just happened. “Ice Bear has an idea.” They led their little slave boy into the bathroom.
>>
File: abradolphlincler.jpg (48KB, 527x734px) Image search: [Google]
abradolphlincler.jpg
48KB, 527x734px
They opened a stall door and forcefully shoved Panda inside. “Stay here.” “For how long?” He got a hard slap to his head before Griz slammed the door in his face. Panda sat down on the piss covered toilet as he listened to his masters walk outside. “Hey, where’s Panda?” He perked up as soon as he heard her voice. “He had to head home to take his colon medicine.” “Gross, I knew something was up with that guy.” Ice Bear once saw him masturbate to his niece’s photo.” “What a creep. Maybe I should have just left him on the ground.” The three began to laugh as they walked off into the distance, out of hearing range.

CHAPTER TWO
Panda sobbed as he thought about his place in life. Of course, all Panda had to do was open the stall door and walk out of the bathroom, but he was far too broken at this point in his life to stand up to his brothers or anyone else for that matter. Panda noticed he had gained an erection since the brothers placed him there. Could I do this? he wondered. They’ll punish me later… I better not.

But as three hours passed his erection had only gotten harder and his thoughts became more and more preoccupied with it. Fuck it. He pressed his dick against his stomach fur and gently rubbed the underside of his shaft. He looked around the stall as if his siblings could somehow be watching him. He started to remember all the times Griz and Ice Bear had abused him as he fully gripped his cock. Even though Panda hated being their punching bag, he somehow seemed to enjoy it at least a little deep down.

There was the time when he finally had a real live date. He had showed up at her house with flowers and was prepared to finally enjoy a night out with a girl for the first time. As soon as he rung the doorbell, Griz pulled down his pants and shoved a long, thick set of anal beads halfway up his ass, with the other half coming down between his legs. The girl opened the door and slapped him in the face.
>>
File: abradolph.png (622KB, 591x767px) Image search: [Google]
abradolph.png
622KB, 591x767px
As Panda thought about this he rubbed the outside of his asshole. Taking a deep breath, he inserted one of his fingers inside himself. Panda slowly slid it in and out of his ass before he began to stroke his dick again. He started to moan loudly and his face felt hot. He was probably going to be here a while, so he might as well take his time and enjoy it seeing as it might very well be the last time he ever gets off.

CHAPTER THREE
It had been over an hour before Panda began and by now he had his entire fist deep inside of his ass. He forcefully took it out and shoved his fingers in his mouth. He sucked on them pretending it was Griz’s cock.

He was ready to finally achieve orgasm and had saved the worst thing he could remember to think about for when he came. Griz and Ice Bear had him tuck his his legs and lay down on the kitchen table. Then, they wrapped a rope four times around his hind legs and lower back as well as another four times around his front legs and upper back.

They stuck an enormous butt plug inside of him, about five inches in length and circumference with bumps all over the surface. His brothers proceeded to secure an open-mouth gag onto his face as well as stuffing his nose so he was forced to breath out of this gag. They put on a blindfold and one of them, he still wasn’t sure which, stuffed his cock down Panda’s throat. He had heard the sound of searing metal and became intensely worried about the noise even more so than his inability to breathe.
>>
File: abradolphtip.png (156KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
abradolphtip.png
156KB, 460x460px
Cum entered his throat and Panda immediately swallowed as he had previously been ordered to do every time. He took a heavy gasp before hearing another frightful noise: hairclippers. BZZZZZZZZZ. One of the other bears and the little one spoke. “Please, don’t- just don’t...” Panda couldn’t get the word out as his previous wound has just finished healing and even the name of this torture terrified him. Ice Bear stroked his fur as if to sooth him although it was obviously meant to mock . “Please, whatever you’re about to do, don’t! I’ll do anything! Just please don’t do this. I’ll give you my life!” It was no use of course as one of the brothers put the clippers to Panda’s left asscheek.

After about three minutes and nine purposeful nicks, the real torture was about to begin. “PLEASE DON- AHHHHHHHHHH!!” The poor bear heard the sound of his skin being burned. He could feel the specific words being branded onto his skin. SLUT. The brothers pressed the brand harder against him. SLUT. Panda screamed louder. He struggled in his bonds and tried desperately to break them. SLUT. The bears pressed him so hard the poor thing fell off of the table. He hit his head against a chair and woke up an hour later locked in the closet. There was just enough dim light to see the mirror on the door. He looked at the word branded onto him and he knew for the first time that he was truly their bitch and always would be.
>>
File: abradolph2k16.jpg (197KB, 736x605px) Image search: [Google]
abradolph2k16.jpg
197KB, 736x605px
In the present, Panda’s legs tensed up and his small toes curled. He arched his back and began to release a pathetic roar from his lungs. He could feel his cum about to release from his cock. “This is it.” Panda started to grit his teeth and right before he ejaclated, the stall door slammed open. “Pan-Pan, you know you’re not allowed to masturbate that tiny dick of yours.” Panda’s expression became one of terror and all sensation in his genitals stopped. The orgasm was ruined and he bent his head down in disappointed shame. He crossed his legs before his brothers took his arms and forced him to his feet. “C’mon, bro-bro, let’s get you to your cage.” Panda kept his eyes on the ground the entire way home as his brothers mocked him and his situation.
>>
File: 1482908695480.jpg (342KB, 1260x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1482908695480.jpg
342KB, 1260x1782px
Inside of da bare haus: the threee brars r ateing dinnerz, the dinnerz iz honey w/ xtra grizz, grizz's secret ingredient.

"ay grizz," says Panda, "wut iz dis grizz stuf anyway? It iz sooooo gud."

"well," Grizz says w/ a devius smil, "dats uh seecret. Lol."

"Icebear no like seekrets," sayz Icebear. "tell is wut it iz or we kiill u," he saids suprisinly clamly.

"woah dere guys, I wont tell you the seeret, ill show u," he uddered slowly to his budddiez.

The bares foollowed grizz to his room ware candels were bruning and petals were laced oon de bed. Grizz got on de bed and seduuctivly riped oof his fur, sennsully trhowing it on de gruond in fornt of his buddiez.

"ay wut da fuk does dis heve 2 doe w/ te seecret ingredeint?" panda yelled?

"cume onn in and youll seee ;)" whizperd grizz.

"icebare is dtf (dwon 2 fuk)" icebare states b4 tearingg off hiz musky white furr and tossing it right att grizz's facee. Seeeing noe udder options, Panda sayz,

"fuk it im joining in, mak rooom bitchess"

de beares have a grooss and musky 3-way and afterword panda and icebar notis dey are covereed in a wired liqid.

"da fuk iz dis?" say panda..

"dats da grizz m8's…" whisperz grizz cunnigly.

"aw cum on d00d dats just natsy..." sayz panda as da 3 bares wlak outside to hose offf all de dizgsuting grizz in there faces.
>>
i don't think you really need to do this buddy
>>
File: 1484034784811.jpg (409KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1484034784811.jpg
409KB, 1157x772px
>>5056319
upset??????????
>>
>>5056322
unchecked dubs
what is wrong with this world
>>
THIS IS A SICK THREAD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.