[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

salted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Hey 4chan im grumpiss because i got molested by the popo tonight
>>
to the the tune of 1400$
>>
File: 1482628250009.jpg (70KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482628250009.jpg
70KB, 680x454px
>>5055955
>55
At least you got dubs, friend.
>>
it feels like there is no things i can do..
>>
i am very angy i want them to pay
>>
change your skin color tbh
>>
am so salty
>>
File: illegal.jpg (106KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
illegal.jpg
106KB, 640x533px
>>5055963
me to fam
>>
there is prob nothing i can do is shit
>>
your right at least i still have my good old palllls!luvvs 4 4chan
>>
>>
dam i dunno how i get the moneys?
>>
hay swag loan me 1400$
>>
im so fuckin mad i want to burn them
>>
>>5056010
story tiem, u tell us what happened and then we decide if we start a gofundme for your plight
>>
ok
i pay bridge toll
5.50 per axle
auto deduct from chk account
set auto refill from 30$ to 80$ every two weeks
Auto stops
Ask why
no good reason
up to 420.00 behind
start 40 mon pay
cival penitaly
1400$
still need cross bridge
gig harbor wa usa
fuck me in ass
>>
hows that?
>>
i hate this fuckin place
>>
>>5056049
simple. drive backwards over the bridge 50.9 times with all 5 axles and now THEY will owe you $1400. then charge them $300 for fuck in ass and you come out ahead.
>>
and i dont want your charity...
>>
i was thinking head shots...
>>
i is so salt
>>
mebey if i can lift and turn the bridge around they might give me moneys back but is lie
>>
and when i ranted about this fuckassery to the comp i got the fuzz..... good luck not paying for two years of tolls you didnt use dick hole can suck my juicey cunt fuck wads
>>
srry i be good now prom
>>
what dose s4s care anyway goodnight sweetys see ya tomarrowz luv
>>
>>5056082
i'm actually having trouble understanding exactly what you're talking about tbh
>>
i will spell it out then i call city f0r 1400$ bridge toll i dont deseve they send popo ok? ssry dont mean to be rude been long night
>>
>>5056105
i'm trying to understand what the problem here is
you went through a toll the wrong way or something? it's not clear exactly what's happening with you
>>
the cops can suck my fuckin dick through a straw
>>
I cross the tacoma narrows bridge every day. that cost about 7$ a day set my account to auto replenish when it hi 30$ it auto take money from my account back to 70$ it fucks up for 4 months with no reply runs me up to about 500$ go in today to pay on it 40$. they slapped me with cival penitaly up to 1400$. throw shit fit suck my dick then talk to cops get it?
>>
>>5056122
ohhh now i understand. i'm not about to say this to try to upset you or anything, i just want that to be clear. this is your fault. i'm sorry that this happened but you should have been paying attention to the fact that something was going wrong for 4 months. I sympathize with you, and I realize that this situation sucks, but I don't really know what you can do about it. It's clearly your fault. The best you could do is talk to the bank and see what happened and if it was a problem on their end, you can use that to get out of the fine. Other than that, I think you're just going to have to pay it. I've been there, it's a lot of bullshit and I'm sorry for you but life sucks sometimes
>>
yea your right....
>>
thank GOD this happened after christmas i dont know what i would have told the kids...
>>
might have to move now to bad really
>>
i h8 tollz its a lie
>>
ever herd of paying 1000$ on a 400$ late fee?... I think not..
>>
cops are wrong its a huge lie fuck me
>>
File: mean-cop.jpg (28KB, 790x411px) Image search: [Google]
mean-cop.jpg
28KB, 790x411px
>>
>>5056122
also why u wud do auto-withdrawal? lole!!!!!!!!!!!! especially from organizations which u know are trustworthy n not after ur money and hav th' laws on their side???.................. LOLE
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.