[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His abuse of power has gone on for far too long. How do we stop him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: swa.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
swa.png
1MB, 720x960px
His abuse of power has gone on for far too long. How do we stop him?
>>
It's simple, we kill the batman
>>
>>5052382
He's grilling that corn alive, f*ucking madman.
>>
File: 1480409905256.jpg (210KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480409905256.jpg
210KB, 720x960px
Obligatory
>>
It's simple. We wrest lordship of the swag for ourselves.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5052734
Sound dangerous. I'm in
>>
File: 008.jpg (70KB, 315x488px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
70KB, 315x488px
i like swaglord.
i think its cool he interacts with us.
>>
swaglord worship and namefags are the most uninspired banal shit ever and i understand the "guise" of irony thats to be upheld but the reality is it's pure narcissism

inb4 people who pour hours of their life into creating an e-persona lash out at facts
>>
>>5052748
I think if I was as sexy as swagbald I would look at myself all the time too
>>
>>5052755
are u a fan of comedy cuz i am and my creed is jokes run their course swaglord is pretty funny but when u create this whole fucking pool of goofy namefags to suck ur dick it stops being funny its like "ugh..alright"

christ im a loser just complaining about nonsense all day. i should kill myself
>>
>>5052762
You are correct. This board is basically about making jokes, and the swaglord/namefigs thing was old before you even got here. It's 4chan though, and as far as I've ever seen, being intentionally antagonistic is pretty much what people do here. So, this is really just a certain group of peoples' idea of epic trolling. And yeah the premise is super thin, but I think they think that's funny. It's like people telling a joke that only they think is funny and then laughing profusely at it while you stand there in silence. It's beyond reasoning. Like what you're doing here in this thread is essentially what they wanted to provoke out of somebody. It's just a game. If you're gonna play just remember that everyone is a loser
>>
>>5052768
You sound fairly intelligent you should probably leave only idiots like me who lash out and have a caustic personality would subject themselves to such..noise.

But thank you! sometime meet people who are good . prolly only saving grace in this board of random noise
>>
>>5052748
honestly I agree, it'd probably be better if everyone was an anon on this board, it's not like namefagging is ever required here either. It feels like this board is moving towards having more and more namefags and because of that s4s has change for the worst
>>
---THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED REPLY---

Hello, I am the dubs bot. Beep boop beep.

A post hosted within this thread has displayed repeating digits in its post number without receiving a reply presenting recognition for such after some time.

>>5052755

Checked.

Please remember to check repeating digits in future. Stay safe out there.

---THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED REPLY---
>>
Do not worry
Jedi are on the way to relieve you of this mad lord
>>
>>5052804
yeah but trips are disabled on this board, so nobody can really lay claim to a name that only they can use. anyone can use anyone else's name so it kind of is like everyone's still just Anonymous you know
>>
I'm a gay faggot with severe adhd
>>
>>5052382
ban him
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.