[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wat the quack is going on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: duk.png (23KB, 136x133px) Image search: [Google]
duk.png
23KB, 136x133px
wat the quack is going on?
>>
File: Gosse_.jpg (76KB, 669x497px) Image search: [Google]
Gosse_.jpg
76KB, 669x497px
Gosse
>>
It just isn't right. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
>>
File: cat attack faec.jpg (58KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cat attack faec.jpg
58KB, 500x667px
>>5052573
it's fine just take it easy
>>
>>5052576
No, it's not fine. Not until they stop it.
>>
people ignore it for now, but wait until they run out of interest and nazi land boi keeps trying to spread cancer l

lel who cares about good posts?

It needs to go on forever!
>>
When there's nothing left and they keep pushing it like always people cave like they do every time and it becomes nothing but garbage.
>>
>>5052587
>When there's nothing left and they keep pushing it like always people cave like they do every time

that sounds like a lyric that shat out of my brain
>>
File: 20130109.0.png (854KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
20130109.0.png
854KB, 600x887px
Image related is you.
>>
>>5052590
Where did you find this picture of me?
>>
Maybe you should all care a little more.
>>
>>5052590
Yes, but the house is a metaphor. So is the fire.
>>
>>5052603
Yes, but it gets the point across.
>>
>>5052607
The point is also a metaphor.
>>
>>5052614
The point is that sometimes something is wrong and some people can't see it. They become consumed by the problem and eventually become a part of it.
>>
Oh look, something bad. It doesn't bother me. It will pass.
Oh look, I'm right in the middle of it all. That's OK, I don't care.

Oh, I've become fuel for it. Oh well, better lose my humanity and embrace it.
>>
>>5052618
The point is that the house is an illusion and the fire is the truth bearing down on you whether you like it or not
>>
>>5052624
>better lose my humanity and embrace it.
does this frighten you
because it is the answer
>>
>>5052618
But it's so much easier to fall in line and be "one of them" let's not start using divisive logic to combat it it's a fact of life you can't avoid, most people are boring sycophantic "look at mes" and s4s is proof of that

but at the same time it's indicative of internet culture where hatred and anonymity charge people to act in ways they clearly wouldn't in real life. this is their outlet. show who you really are. scum.
>>
>>5052627
Maybe you should become a better person. It's almost like some people are afraid of that.

>>5052629
I've already shown who I am.
>>
>>5052632
are you sure? because to my knowledge I'm the one of the only recent namefags to have shown my literal face, put all my cards on the table and have done it simply to combat the fucking vapid repetitive nature of this board to no reprieve

this place is hell(lack of logic) and amsuing all at the same time. im fucking obsessed with this board and i hate it
>>
>>5052637
I use this board to express myself, not just lewdpost and act lolsorandum for the sake of it.
>>
There must be a more effective way.
>>
>>5052644
I use this board to check dubs.
>>
>>5052659
At least you have a purpose that can be fulfilled.
>>
So close, yet so far. Imagine being in line behind only a few people, but you can't move forward while the people in front of you line up in front of you again. If you really go out of your way to do something about it, you're removed from the line entirely. And this happens over and over and over until you're brought to the end of your wits.
>>
They're cheating, essentially. But you can't cheat and/or you refuse to cheat because that would make you just as bad as them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.