[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a girl, do I confess to her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Frankfurter-san.png (11KB, 678x559px) Image search: [Google]
Frankfurter-san.png
11KB, 678x559px
I'm in love with a girl, do I confess to her?
>>
>>5049000 trips nice
ur a hotdog
but u better not try to hurtt her
frankfurter
>>
omg could u imagine?

probably not L O L
>>
>>5049000
trips noticed

First make sure you actually have some base with the girl. Never start off dry.

Once you actually have some understanding of her and whatnot then you want to actually start hanging out with her. Preferably alone, but try with her friends for the first few times. If she doesn't have friends, it's best to do it alone, or with one of your good friends you know won't fuck it up.

Then, stage 2. If you haven't already taken her on a little outing alone, this is the time. You shouldn't expect anything past first base here. You're establishing the relationship.

Now, stage 3. Connecting with her. This is the hardest part, made simpler; or, even harder, depending on her situation.

Is she sad? Are you sad? Work with each other and become happier and a couple.
Is she in grief? Are you in grief? ^
Try and connect with each other through similar beliefs or meanings. Whether you're both spiritual, or religious, or whatever, it's a great way to connect that way. If you can't connect with anything, then I'm sorry OP, but maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Stage 4 is usually where everyone fucks it up. Relationships tend to start to drift away around here. You go back to being friends, or nothing at all, save for a possibly nice memory. You have to work on strengthening the bond, and becoming OK with your two situations. Be there for her, and expect her to be there for you.

A relationship is a two-sided path. If she can't be there for you but you're always there for her, then maybe she has a situation. If she chooses not to be with you, but you're there for her, then you should ditch her for your own good. If you choose to not be with her but she's there for you, you should either change that, or just leave her. You probably weren't enjoying it much anyways. If you were, you would change for her.

Good luck, anon. I hope my advice can help you.
>>
wah what are we gonna do on the table lol
>>
File: 1380550428992.png (373KB, 633x351px) Image search: [Google]
1380550428992.png
373KB, 633x351px
>>5049051
This would have really hekate me when I was younger because I was emotionally stunted due to authoritarian oppression of my basic thoughts and desires on an intimate and regular basis, and so I was practically incapable of connecting with a girl until I was already at a point of physical maturity that my parents considered me a complete person and therefore began holding me to a higher and far more critical standard, which caused terrible fear in my whenever I was around pretty girls, who always seemed so much more confident and interesting than me, I almost always felt inadequate compared to them
>>
>>5049059
I would recommend temporary ego death to facilitate the removal of concern regarding extraneous and uncontrollable aspects of your immediate reality
>>
File: snek n dick.png (8KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
snek n dick.png
8KB, 569x569px
>>5049051
she likes anime and hates jews, just like me. Also she is decent looking 6-7/10. She and I have a friendship.

Thanks for the advise, here is, as a payment, an OC I did some time ago, not for this board, but I think that it is rare enough that it will count.
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>5049000

chekt
>>
>>5049074
please give advice
>>
File: Stonish_Giants-.jpg (44KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
Stonish_Giants-.jpg
44KB, 350x204px
>>5049064
Rather than forcibly removing you from my presence using violence if necessary?

It's interesting that you should feel that way
>>
>>5049069
thanks frend
>>
>>5049088
What
>>
>>5049100
nice dubs
>>
>>5049120
Bonsuadi
>>
>>5049100
*sparks sword on ground*
stfu tyrant
>>
>>5049124
What
>>
>>5049000
Yeah you confess

confess that your a FAGGOT
>>
>>5049134
What
>>
>>5049138
*sparks masterfully forged unbreakable katana on ground*
Kill yourself, O tyrant!!
>>
File: screee.jpg (23KB, 466x422px) Image search: [Google]
screee.jpg
23KB, 466x422px
>>5049160
megafaggot
>>
>>5049160
Huh
>>
beep bope swoody wop
chicka bo chicka bo booty swap
>>
File: AttraktiverAlsDuDenkst.jpg (68KB, 569x960px) Image search: [Google]
AttraktiverAlsDuDenkst.jpg
68KB, 569x960px
Ï älwäÿ pïctürë fränkfürtër-sän wïth ä gërna¨n äccënt
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.