[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any retard stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

When I was a kid there was this retarded guy that would ride a bike with a basket on front up to the playground at the school the bigger kids would tell him to play with his balls and he would do it in front of just about everybody
>>
File: il_fullxfull.541809436_j7o2.jpg (182KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.541809436_j7o2.jpg
182KB, 1500x996px
This one guy drove a car and swerved cause there was a bump in the road, he almost hit the side of the sidewalk. Car driving man got lucky that day he swerved
>>
Yeah, now with all the money in the world
You can't buy my respect!
Yeah, it's just a matter of pride
But that's all I've got left
>>
I didn't tell the guy to play with his balls and they were bigger kids they would kick my ass if I said anything
>>
>>5041985
i dont understand why bullies get kids to do gay stuff.
>>
>>5041992
Nice car
>>
I went to a home place to buy a good door but only had 89 so I spent most of my money buying a weak door. I went home put my arm through it to test how weak it was, after 2 punches and 1 soft hit I made a success to see through the door where my hand was
>>
File: animaatjes-agressie-708495.jpg (146KB, 720x872px) Image search: [Google]
animaatjes-agressie-708495.jpg
146KB, 720x872px
When I was a kid there were a lot of bullies when you seen the big kids you better run for your life
One thing they might do his pants you they would pull your pants down right in front of everybody
>>
I took my ball out for a ride and bounced my bike when I rode my ball stranger tall kid comes to me rides my balls and bounces my bike,
>>
In the fifth grade there was a tard named Tyler, during gym class when the coach would send us to the bathroom to relieve ourselves, Tyler would pull out his unnaturally large penis and start charging everyone with hisbpenial slapping around. Once he even ran out of the boys bathroom with his dick out and started chasing the girls with it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.