[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one reason not to kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: suicide-attempt-not-recommended.jpg (81KB, 1021x765px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-attempt-not-recommended.jpg
81KB, 1021x765px
[s4s], please give me one reason not to kill myself
I'm 30 today
I hate this world of shit and pain and constant quarreling
I have very well paid job, but it is boring and I feel useless
I have only 2 good friends, they are married to each other
In fact they are my only friends, I'm not seeing anyone else
I have nobody to love me, no gf, no wife, no children
I cannot into relationship, I don't like meeting new people
why live?
>>
>>5037112
Things will become better one day.
>>
>>5037112
Because even a shitty life is better than nothingness. Get a hobby mate.
>>
>>5037113
no they won't
I was telling this to myself for years
do you really think I can still believe it?
>>
>>5037114
I don't want some pathetic hobby so that my time here passes faster.
I want someone who would love me.
But my life is a mess... I'm depressed
In fact I think I do not want to hurt any woman by allowing someone like me becoming part of her life...
>>
>>5037116
I am suicidal and I stopped thinking it will be better. I just try to find little things I can enjoy, and try to think it is not a really big deal if I fail some things in my life. We are allowed to do mistakes. Maybe there are still cool things that we can do before dying.
>>
>>5037117
>hobbies are pathetic
Fuck you and your shitty outlook on life. Everyone's job is shit and boring, at least yours pays well.

It's not about passing your life faster, its about finding something you love and enjoying life, you probably need to see a doctor and get on depression meds of some kind. Plus with hobbies come other people and an organic way to meet people.

Start getting /fit/ or something.
>>
In three years it will be 2020

we will be living in the future
>>
>>5037122
well, I just need one thing...
someone I can love and somebody to love me
so I can be happy at last...
>>
>>5037128
https://dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_manipulated_man.pdf
>>
>>5037112
If you make good money you could at least buy love... or at least rent it for a few hours. As for the boring part, take all your lifes earnings and start travelling anywhere and everywhere, see new sights, perv on new people. You never know, you could find a perv just as weird as you that would love a friend who thought and acted the same way, so no need to socialize, just hide ina bush and fellow pedos will come to you and if youre white, just know that by default of generations of selfimposed privelage, youre better than half the world, so you are not useless, by default :D kappa
>>
>loving someone who cant even find a hobby
M8 could you please get yout shit a little more backwards
>>
File: grand wizard.jpg (6KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
grand wizard.jpg
6KB, 194x145px
>>5037112
Great wizard!
Great wizard!

Conjure not a succubus to steal your soul.

Trust not the illusions cast by normalfags.

You are a sage, Great Wizard!

Let your knowledge of the arcane guide you to the void or realms of Hecate!
>>
File: rember.jpg (130KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
rember.jpg
130KB, 1280x721px
>>5037112
rember

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5037112
Buy a bottle of hooch and attempt finding a hobby. Worked for me. Now I drink and play Destiny all day.
>>
>>5037112
>I have very well paid job, but it is boring and I feel useless
I don't even have that, so you probably have a lot more than me....yet here I am.
>>
i wish i could meme this hard ;________________________;
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.