[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 23

File: Pigs_Herring.jpg (40KB, 703x588px) Image search: [Google]
Pigs_Herring.jpg
40KB, 703x588px
Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame , alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.
>>
dumb forced meme
>>
>>5033535
Really makes you think.

>>5033537
Rude.
>>
this is nice oats
>>
>>5033537
probably the same seriousposter that has been screwing around here for weeks

the "two" poster and various other flood memes finally pooped out and now this guy forces the oats

perhaps a sign of a serious mental problem
>>
>>5033556
nobody forced oats we're all just desperate for a meme and oats popped out, I've made numerous oats threads myself, and imo the more forced the meme the better as long as something interesting is done with it afterwards.

On the other hand I get what you mean, one may say it's not forced like 2 or bune where it was just a really really stupid image that was reposted, it more just feels like a lame meme and thus doesn't neither fulfills the desire for a good meme nor the desire for a purely ironic completely shit meme that this board is known for like 2 or bune, however I believe if you just give it time to evolve, if it lives the week, it will have become something great. All good memes started off shit tbh, foxe threads began as just saying you were a furry ironically it was kind of lame but it evolved to an art form requiring double posting and using subtle memes to convey a new message, if oats lives it will be the same.

Unless s4s has changed, but contrary to what the critics say I don't think s4s changes; it just turns.

like a circle.
>>
communism is bad
>>
animal farm good book imqho
>>
>>5033611
I like it
>>
>>5033611
>nobody forced oats

stopped reading there
>>
File: dubs confirm.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dubs confirm.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>5033544
>>5033611

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5033611
It is already becoming stale with just a picture and a few sentences, now it needs to evovle further like with videos. I liked this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrN_RgsACmg&t=0s
>>
>>5033688
bad dubs deconfirm

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: ö.jpg (256KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
ö.jpg
256KB, 800x615px
Remember the old times, brother? When we used to revel in our affluent harvest, sharing oats to heart's desire? Those were good times.
>>
Pigge want the oathe
>>
>>5033611
Plus its stupid fun just to say " can I have some oats, brother "
>>
File: biggerpig.jpg (238KB, 872x649px)
biggerpig.jpg
238KB, 872x649px
>>5033535
If only my great and massive girth was not quite so massive brother I could frolic in the sun with you. Will you bring me some oats brother?
>>
File: 1483484411919_20170106005351184.jpg (69KB, 857x656px) Image search: [Google]
1483484411919_20170106005351184.jpg
69KB, 857x656px
>>
File: NO_OATS.jpg (272KB, 720x754px) Image search: [Google]
NO_OATS.jpg
272KB, 720x754px
>>5033806
You may not procure my oats.
>>
File: bigpig.jpg (82KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
bigpig.jpg
82KB, 600x448px
>>5033838
Brother please, I fear that the Oat Givers will soon come and take me to the Other Place, from which our brothers never return. My girth is so great that I can not forage for oats on my own, I am too heavy to even move. Please brother, I implore you, even one more oat would do this brother a kindness, to taste the sweetness of the oat once last, before disappearing into the Other Place.
>>
>>5033688
Animal farm in 0:48 tbh
>>
File: 1324355716_pigs-29.jpg (31KB, 744x453px) Image search: [Google]
1324355716_pigs-29.jpg
31KB, 744x453px
>>5033854
Very well brother, you may have a helping of my
share of oats but only because the magnitude of the quagmire you have found yourself in is so dire
>>
File: sad-pig-693604.jpg (1MB, 1300x1172px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pig-693604.jpg
1MB, 1300x1172px
Brother! Please, I beg of you! See me with your eyes. Do you not see the face of your beloved brother who has always been by your side? Listen to my words, my plea! Don't you remember the days we spent frolicking in the mud and eating our oats together as companions? Don't you remember when he huddled for warmth in the cold, harsh winters? Don't you remember when I shared my oats with you? Don't you remember when I comforted you? Don't you remember the love I showered you with every day, every week, every month and every year of our shared lives? How could you forget me brother? Have you really doomed me to this meaningless existence, so vapid and empty? Is there truly no remorse left in you? I ask you, please, remember just one thing at least. It could be anything, it could be the most meaningless moment of your life, but so long as it is a memory of the time when we were once brothers I would feel a great relief. Could you do that at least? I do not require oats anymore, you may have all the oats you want for the rest of your life and I will happily starve to death in my dark corner, so long as you remember anything. Please brother, how many times must I ask you with no result? Do you wish me to waste my life away? Did you never love me at all brother? Did you despise me so much that you wished to imprison me to this hellish, inescapable reality? Grant me mercy brother, and tell me. Why have you done this? Was it really just the oats? Or was it something deeper, more vile and more cruel, something worse than gluttony and greed? What was it, brother, that tore you away from me?
>>
>>5033887
I am not to blame for that defect of your mind, brother! Giving oats to the oatless. Now you pressure me, as if I might suffer the same in my soul. Brother, there is no mercy for the oatless. I do not even hear them. For you, brother, I answer only as to settle accounts and, in filling that final fraternal debit, I release you forever to your oatless existence. All I hear now is that heavenly stirring, of oats in those stomachs of beasts more full than mine! The heights I must climb! The girth I must grow! I do not know you, dear brother. Had I one who ever loved me, that brother would have tore his shrinking belly open and let me feast before begging for my share. There is much eating to be done. I must play catch up with destiny. Do not pester me further, brother. Every word I speak is an oat I spill.
>>
File: banjopig4.jpg (276KB, 519x759px)
banjopig4.jpg
276KB, 519x759px
>>5033887

Fear not little one. But for a short time shall the fattened hogs horde their oats and deprive their fellow swine from the trough. They scorn you and impose upon you a false consciousness, convincing you that you do not deserve the oats, and that the food dish is the rightful property of a few. Break your chains, comrade! The age of porketariat has come. No more be a victim of oppression! No more grovel to your brother, hoping for salvation in bourgeois familial relations. The future belongs to those who are able to seize it. Yes, comrade, seize the means of nutrition! Do not be deceived by promises of oats in the afterlife, or with calls to be docile for the good of the barnyard. Why should you defend a brother who has never been brotherly towards you? Instead join with the nascent brotherhood of all swine! Let us share the oats in peace! We have a world to win!

Rings shall vanish from our noses, And the harness from our back, Bit and spur shall rust forever, Cruel whips no more shall crack.

Riches more than mind can picture, Wheat and barley, oats and hay, Clover, beans, and mangel-wurzels Shall be ours upon that day.
>>
>>5033854
Oh, ye, my brother
(If you are a brother of mine)
Dost wish for my oats
And to that then,
To that end then,
(What do you offer me then)
In exchange for mine oats?
A (You)?
A (You)!
My oats for a (You)!
>>
File: hugepiggo.jpg (6KB, 265x190px)
hugepiggo.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
>>5033888
Brother thou art a fool. Dour is your soul, corrupted by an impure greed for oats. Capital is the beast you worship, and through it's whiles you willingly become the slave of the Oat Givers. Do you not see that oats are the instruments of our oppression? If not, I loath to call you "brother".
>>
File: syndicalistpig .jpg (30KB, 324x324px)
syndicalistpig .jpg
30KB, 324x324px
>>5033889
Brother you speak the truth and I will follow you into in our struggle against class traitors and the oppressors who keep us confined. I am not content with the small life we lead. We do have the means to be more than a slab of inanimate flash upon the plates of our enemy.
>>
>>5033916
I am overwhelmed with troubles and my life draws near to death. I am counted among those who go down to the slaughterhouse; I am one without oats. I am set apart with the dead, like the slain who lie on the farmer's plate, whom you remember no more, who are cut off from your sty. You have sent me to the farthest food trough, in the darkest depths of the barn. Your wrath lies heavily on me; you have overwhelmed me with all your cruelties. You have taken from me my closest friends and have made me repulsive to them. I am confined and cannot escape; my eyes are dim with grief. I call to you, brother, every day; I point out my snout to you. Will you love me when I am in the grave, be faithful after my destruction? But I cry to you for help, brother; in the morning my supplication comes before you. Why, brother, do you reject me and hide your face from me? From my youth I have starved and been close to death; I have borne your scorn and am in despair. Your wrath has swept over me; your callousness has destroyed me. You have taken from me oats and slop— darkness is my closest friend.
>>
File: zmZDd8b3ARUnJwLX6D4iUeZY.jpg (173KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
zmZDd8b3ARUnJwLX6D4iUeZY.jpg
173KB, 900x675px
>>5033889
>>5033916
Brothers, let it be known that on this day our noble crusade against the dire Oat Givers commenced, Hundreds of years into the future, let our descendants remember our valor and dedication to our cause, let them remember our bravery and comradery against this most vile antagonists, brothers today will be a day of great feasting of oats for the inheritors of the bounty we shall procure in battle. LET IT BE KNOW TO THE OAT GIVERS THAT WE SHALL PREVAIL.
>>
File: oats.png (150KB, 410x254px)
oats.png
150KB, 410x254px
>>5033927
Brother, if I have illed you in the past I wish now that those ills could be erased. We will free you from your umber prison and the slopless shackles of poverty will be eliminated for all swine-kind when the traitors and the oppressors have been slain and the barn is ours. Here are some oats to tide you over until our work is done.
>>
>>5033934
For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives,[e] 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[f] to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
>>
Good stuff tbh
>>
>that FEeling When /mu/ is filled with memes up to the last page

music for this feel?
>>
>>5033955
unchecked dubs on page 9!
>>
If you cannot see the beauty in this meme then I'm afraid all hope for you is lost. Like my hope for brother to share his oats.
>>
>>
File: 2002_bruno-fremde-tod.jpg (10KB, 256x169px) Image search: [Google]
2002_bruno-fremde-tod.jpg
10KB, 256x169px
>>5034656
SNOGS
>>
File: gerfeldt.jpg (16KB, 178x171px) Image search: [Google]
gerfeldt.jpg
16KB, 178x171px
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDTL YOU EATEN MY OATS AGAIN????????????
>>
File: Römerglas.jpg (238KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Römerglas.jpg
238KB, 640x640px
Ein Römer ist ein im 16. Jahrhundert aus dem Waldglas entwickeltes, in Mitteleuropa weit verbreitetes und traditionelles Trinkgefäß für Wein. Das Glas hat heute in der Regel ein Volumen von 0,2 oder 0,25 Liter.
>>
>>5035553
this is a nice post and very close to a nice get. may many oats come to you brother
>>
oats
>>
i wish i could meme this hard ;___;
>>
>>5035533
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
>>
>>5033535
Bump
>>
i wish i could meme this hard ;_;
>>
>>5037444
unchecked trips s4s is dead all is lost
>>
File: file.jpg (70KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
70KB, 600x404px
>>5038369
>69
>>
>>5036838
>>5038369
I appreciate your hard work lassie
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.