[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hotel Mario (Xbox 360) Your fortune: Better not tell you now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: hotel mario xbox 360.jpg (175KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
hotel mario xbox 360.jpg
175KB, 640x903px
Hotel Mario (Xbox 360)

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5027731
bumping this gold
>>
>>5027731
10/10
>>
>>5027731
Underrated post
>>
>>5027731
Lost
>>
>>5027736
>>5027740
>>5027743
fun fact: the first time i posted this image was exactly a year ago

i didn't even intend to do that. it's pretty cool i guess.
>>
>>5027731
is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>5027731
This can't be real
>>
File: oldfig.jpg (47KB, 590x336px) Image search: [Google]
oldfig.jpg
47KB, 590x336px
>>5027749
>new

it's at least over a year old oldfig
>>
>>5027731
RIP sides thanks OP
>>
>>5027731
genius as always
>>
>>5027731
thread of the year
>>
>>5027731
made my day
>>
>>5027731
mods pls sticky
>>
>>5027731
literally perfect
>>
>>5027731
upvoted
>>
>>5027731
I am literally f*cking trembling right now. I am one of the first few witnesses of the birth of a new, horrifyingly powerful epic meme. God help us all.
>>
>>5027731
bump so the late night crowd can see
>>
>>5027731
I was holding a gun to my head, finger on the trigger, when I thought of browsing [s4s] one last time before I left this cruel world.
This is the first thread on the page. I read the entire thread, tears streaming down my face in pure joy. I've been saved.
>>
>>5027731
Mods I never say this, but this time, just time I think this man did the most epin post we'll ever seen on 4chan until the end of times. If this thread doesn't deserve to be stickie immediately and forever then you may as well delete 4chan since there wont be a post such as epin as this, leaving this thread to die would be like destroying the universe itself. That's why i backed this one up on a flash drive, an SD card, a CD, a floppy, a casette, a tape drive, a williams tube, a vinyl record, and an edison cylinder phonograph; I also made a copy on photofilm, a second kodak for good measure, an xD picture card, a minidisc, a handdrawn copy, a binary file in notepad, an ASCII file in notepad, a paper form that i encrypted with my enigma machine, a papyruse scroll, a punch card, an entire 250 page binder into a filing cabinet in my basement, and my microsoft onedrive account. oh, and I also hired the worlds best masonry experts to etch me a copy of this picture on two stone tablets so that future generations will remembe this epic mene for generations to come. I'm also erecting a giant stonehenge/georgia-guidestone-esquemonument in my backyard with this mene on it. don't worry OP, literally nobody will ever forget the imprint you left on s4s and on a greater scale, humanity, today.
>>
>>5027731
My laughter has reached uncontainable levels and my sides are now hurdling through the atmosphere at light speed!
>>
>>5027731
This is it. The apex of memeing. Hang up your posting boots, kids, the game's been won.
>>
>>5027731
this thread was actually really good
this is exactly the kind of content i like to see on the board
>>
>>5027731
I think this truly showcases the beauty of the universe and the awe inspiriting ability for it to adapt to itself through billions of years of ever honed evolution culminating in the perplexing phenomena whereupon it observes itself through rational human thought.
This is truly a wondrous thread, my friend.
>>
>>5027731
bump to remind newfigs what a quality thread looks like
>>
>>5027731
you are a pioneer in quality threadcrafting
>>
>>5027731
I don't know how you pull it off all by yourself.
>>
>>5027731
Jesus Christ is descending from heaven just to congratulate you for this
>>
>>5027731
You are the greatest poster to ever grace this measly board, denying this is just proof of my own inflated ego and incompetence.
>>
>>5027731
this thread is archived by sites that don't even archive internet-related content, just to preserve its boundless integrity
>>
>>5027731
greatest post in 4chan history
>>
>>5027731
Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at this thread makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with this thread. I've lost interest in everyone else. People who are considered "hot" by the general population don't cut it for me anymore.

This thread really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never marry it. If only this thread existed in this life, if only this thread knew my deep profound love for it. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at this thread. I'll never be with it, but I'll continue to love it until the day I die.
>>
>>5027731
It truly is hard to fathom. The world was once a very dark place, but then, this thread joined our world to be an example for us all.
>>
>>5027731
Great thread, I can't wait to screencap it, print it out, and nail it to my wall.
>>
File: doubles my mane.png (328KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
doubles my mane.png
328KB, 888x888px
>>5027755
>>5027799

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5027731
truly a gem of a meme. postability, adaptivity, and versatility: this excels in every angle.
>>
>>5027731
not bad, kid. Not bad at all.
>>
>>5027731
fucking lol'd
10/10 if OC
7/10 if copypasta
>>
>>5027731
A true Thinker.
>>
File: dubs confirm.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dubs confirm.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>5027844

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5027731
I just called over my friends and family to see this thread. I'm calling all the local news stations as well. Good stuff OP

captcha: click street signs
>>
>>5027731
If the world knew about this ground-breaking thread, we'd have peace on Earth. It's that important.
>>
>>5027731
this is the greatest meme ever created
>>
>>5027731
I'm showing this masterpiece of a post to every person I know, and telling them to pass it on.
THIS THREAD FOR WORLD DOMINATION
>>
>>5027731
bookmarking this for later
>>
>>5027731
That's it. You've really done it this time. I knew this day would come. OP, this thread is so fantastic that nothing in the entire world can ever compete. We've reached the peak of human achievement. We may as well obliterate the Earth, everything is downhill from here.
>>
>>5027731
i remember when this thread took a bullet for the Pope
>>
>>5027731
this thread helped me track down my biological mother after we were separated at birth
>>
>>5027731
this thread jumped in and saved me right before i was about to step on a lego block
>>
>>5027731
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▒▒
▒▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▒
▒█░▒▄░░░▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▒▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄░▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄░▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█▒
▒█░▒█▀░▒█░░░▒█░░░░▄█░░░░▒█░░░░░░░▒█▒█▒█░▒█░░░░░▒█▒█▒█░▒█░░░░░░█▒
▒█░▒█▒▀▒█░░░▒█░░░▒█░░░░░▒█▀▀░░░░░▒█▒▀▒█░▒█▀▀░░░▒█▒▀▒█░▒█▀▀░░░░█▒
▒█░▒█░▒▀█░░░▒█░░░▒▀█░░░░▒█░░░░░░░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░░░░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░░░░░█▒
▒█░▒▀░░▒▀░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▒▀▀▀░▒▀▀▀▀▀░░░▒▀░░▒▀░▒▀▀▀▀▀░▒▀░░▒▀░▒▀▀▀▀▀░░█▒
▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒
▒█░░▄░░░▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄░░░▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▒
▒█░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░░░░▒█░▒▄█░▒▀█▄█▀░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▒▀█░░█▀▒▀█░▒█░▒▀█░░█▒
▒█░▒█░▒█░░▒█▀▀░░░▒███▀░░░░▒█░░░░░▒█░▄▄▄░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░▒█░▒█░░▒█░░█▒
▒█░▒█▒█░░░▒█░░░░░▒█▒▀█▄░░░▒█░░░░░▒█░░▒█░▒█▄░▄█░▒█▄░▄█░▒█░░▄█░░█▒
▒█░░▒▀░░░░▒▀▀▀▀▀░▒▀░░▒▀░░░▒▀░░░░░░▒▀▀▀░░░▒▀▀▀░░░▒▀▀▀░░▒▀▀▀▀░░░█▒
▒▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▒
▒▒▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
>>
>>5027731
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░██▄▄░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▄▄░░░░▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄░░██
░░▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄▄▀▀
▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀
██▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░██░░████░░█████░░██████░
███░░███░█░░░░█░█░░░██░█░░░░░░
█░████░█░█░░░░█░█░░░██░██████░
█░░██░░█░█░░░░█░█░░░██░░░░░░█░
█░░░░░░█░░████░░█████░░██████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
████░░░█░░░░██████
█░░░██░█░░░░█░░░░░
█████░░█░░░░██████
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░████░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████░████████░██░░██████░█░░░██░█░░░█░
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██░░░░░░█░░██░░░█░█░░
██████░░░░█░░░░░██░██░░░░░░████░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░██░██░░░░░░█░░██░░░░█░
██████░░░░█░░░░░██░░██████░█░░░██░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>
>>5027731
HHAHAhahAHHAh I"M LiTERAllYL LAFFIN G MY ASSS OF MY MAin MAn ThiS THRWAD IS SO GOOD I CANT STOP LAughG And
L M A O
M A O L
A OL M
O L M A
IM SERIOUSYL YIN oVER HEAR MAN
DID U TRY TO HURT ME
LELElelLELELELELELELEELELLELELELELELELE
IM lE DYIN MAn
MY SIDEs
LE MY LE SIDES
LE MY LE SIdES ARE lE In ORBIT xDDDDDdxDDDDDxDDDDDd lOLOLololoLL LE mINION
lLELELElElELE
LOLOLOLOL LE MINION LMAO
M I N I O N
I N I O N M
N I O N M I
I O N M I N O
N M I N

HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!

DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA :D

TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME :DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111

MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xDDD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

SIMPLY

E
B
I
N

I USED TO SHITPOST ON [s4s] BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^_______^
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT... A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD

I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG/#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM :^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~ <33333

DAILY REMINDER THAT G.OODRA SHOULD BE A F.EMALE ONLY ASH'S GOOMY IS A GRILL BUT SYLVEON'S P.AWS ARE THE MOST L.ICKABLE :3 ~itameshi *raises paw*
TOP KEK HERE
MIDDLE LEL THERE
BOTTOM JEJ OVER THERE
SIDEWAYS WEW IN U'RE MUM'S ASS FUKKIN #REKT U WOT M80
LEL U MAD BRAH? xD
LE EPIC LE RANDOM LE XDDDDDXXDDDDDDXDDDXDDDDDDDDXDXDDXDDXDXDXDXD
XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) CXxDDDXDDDXDX:^) :^) v:^) :^) :^) XDDDDDDD (^: :^) :v)
>>
>>5027731
nice thread my dude. I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed posting in it
>>
>>5027878
>DAILY REMINDER THAT G.OODRA SHOULD BE A F.EMALE ONLY

ebic /vp/ meme my friend
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.