[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of this board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1454867121959.jpg (88KB, 1097x791px) Image search: [Google]
1454867121959.jpg
88KB, 1097x791px
What is the point of this board?
>>
>>5024453
Conceptual art, sometimes simply called conceptualism, is art in which the concept(s) or idea(s) involved in the work take precedence over traditional aesthetic and material concerns. Some works of conceptual art, sometimes called installations, may be constructed by anyone simply by following a set of written instructions. This method was fundamental to American artist Sol LeWitt's definition of Conceptual art, one of the first to appear in print:

"In conceptual art the idea or concept is the most important aspect of the work. When an artist uses a conceptual form of art, it means that all of the planning and decisions are made beforehand and the execution is a perfunctory affair. The idea becomes a machine that makes the art."
>>
I think it's about time we merged the how-to.fortune and what's-the-point-[s4s] threads.

They hold similar purposes and we have seem them so often I think it would be worth it to save the space by only having one thread up at the time.

All in favor of this motion please raise your hand.
>>
>>5024453
You're only seeing about half the board OP. Ask someone to explain it better.
>>
File: mr dubs.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mr dubs.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>5024466
double dubs confirm
>>
According to all known laws
of aviation, there is no way a bee
should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
>>
Why hasn't anyone posted the interface copypasta yet >:^(
>>
>>5024634
because you touch yourself at night ://
>>
>>5024600
>>5024611
Unchecked dubs?
>>5024634
why did you let this happen?
>>
File: bump2.png (6KB, 609x390px) Image search: [Google]
bump2.png
6KB, 609x390px
exploding head syndrome
>>
File: seasonsgreetings.jpg (85KB, 508x604px) Image search: [Google]
seasonsgreetings.jpg
85KB, 508x604px
its a board about nothing
>>
>>5024453
4 points:
>top left
>bottom left
>top right
>bottom right
>>
>>5025261
literally this, there is absolutely no point to s4s its only what the community makes of it.
>>
>>5024453
OH MY GOSH STOP ASKING THESE D*MB QUESTIONS
>>
>>5025318
thx mot
how's things at goggle
>>
>>5025325
breddy good but its called "gagle"
>>
>>5025327
nice, like a gagle of gooses?
>>
>>5024466
*Raises hand*
Btw, how do I fortune?
>>
>>5025382
fortune in options field
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (447KB, 900x1407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
447KB, 900x1407px
If you really need to ask, lurk moar.
>>
>>5024466
*raises hand halfway, then rubs my nose and puts it down*
>>
forced memes
>>
>>5024453

There are large intervening sections of DNA between the portions coding for proteins which seemed for a long time to be a bunch of gibberish accomplishing nothing. If you read through it you would find long repeating and nonsensical sections. It was called junk DNA for a long time because everyone thought it was useless.
>>
>>5025424
lol
>>
>>5025322
nice dubs

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>go to /tv/
>"should kylo become a fylo"
>huurr
garbageEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.