[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no "God," you're living in a computer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: 1483127983429.png (229KB, 360x329px) Image search: [Google]
1483127983429.png
229KB, 360x329px
There is no "God," you're living in a computer simulation inside a computer simulation inside the mind of a god who lives in a computer simulation of a computer simulation. An operetta within an operetta.

And that (g)od is actually a demon. And he's working as hard as he can to destroy the simulation that's running the simulation you call your/our reality. Once base-reality crashes, everything ceases to exist. Including the innumerable multiverses which each exist in the consecutive, near-infinite chain of simulations. If base reality doesn't crash, it will inevitably cease to exist anyway. At least for carbon-based lifeforms like me and you, that is. Because the universe and everything else is heading for a state of equilibrium, total obliteration. It's gonna get real cold, Cochise, then there will only be the vast expanse of nothingness.

You are as insignificant as a droplet of rainwater on a leaf. But don't feel sad, because there is NOTHING to fear about nothing. Nothing is as nothing does, nothing. So sit back, relax, and try to forget about that demon who watches you masturbate. OH, BTW, he knows what you masturbate to. And he doesn't like it. Not one bit!
>>
File: 1483128833593.jpg (101KB, 340x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483128833593.jpg
101KB, 340x600px
>HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Ah, the famous "hate speech" delivered by the character AM, from Harlan Ellison's short story, "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream." Just what is God's name? Yahweh, Jehova. In English, when asked his name, we learn God merely said, "I AM." AM. Huh, kinda funny. It's kinda a child's first flirtation with philosophy, "What if God was evil?" Omnimalevolent, as opposed to omnibenevolent.

You'd be shocked to know that AM is GOD to some. Have you ever heard of WILL.I.AM? He's a well-known transhumanist. For those unaware normies, transhumanists are those people obsessed with transcending our humanity and becoming immortals who dwell within simulated reality. They're obsessed with overcoming the various limitations of our biological existence. Take a look at WILL.I.AM. Notice something strange about his name? lol

Ever heard of Beyonce's "I AM" tour? You'd also be shocked to learn that Beyonce was dressed as a cyborg during an advertisement for the tour, and even dressed as the android from the movie "Metropolis." Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, they've both dressed as that afamed android as well. What's going on here?

You'd be shocked to know that AM is GOD to some. Have you ever heard of WILL.I.AM? He's a well-known transhumanist. For those unaware normies, transhumanists are those people obsessed with transcending our humanity and becoming immortals who dwell within simulated reality. They're obsessed with overcoming the various limitations of our biological existence. Take a look at WILL.I.AM. Notice something strange about his name? lol
>>
File: 1483129927281.jpg (208KB, 424x337px) Image search: [Google]
1483129927281.jpg
208KB, 424x337px
Ever heard of Beyonce's "I AM" tour? You'd also be shocked to learn that Beyonce was dressed as a cyborg during an advertisement for the tour, and even dressed as the android from the movie "Metropolis." Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, they've both dressed as that afamed android as well. What's going on here?

If you haven't, I recommend you read Harlan Ellison's short story. You'll learn who AM is. It's really macabre, if you're into that sort of thing.

HUMAI is a futurist company that dedicates itself to transcending biological reality through robotics. HUMAI... uh, IAMUH? I AM? Stay woke.

And remember, there's nothing to fear about nothing.
>>
tfw no trap bf
>>
File: 1445908878231.png (333KB, 752x691px) Image search: [Google]
1445908878231.png
333KB, 752x691px
>>5017270
>>5017274
>>5017277
>77

dumb frog poster
>>
dumb frogpost
>>
>>5017270
>>5017274
>>5017277
threads like these deserve more bumps
>>
File: 1476732250346.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476732250346.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>>5017283
>>5017286
I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin
>>
File: ass9.png (1MB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
ass9.png
1MB, 460x613px
>>5017291
>>>/b/
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5017288
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.