[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?????????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: zx.jpg (133KB, 891x960px) Image search: [Google]
zx.jpg
133KB, 891x960px
?????????
>>
i dunno
>>
klöffur
>>
>>5015419
if thats a serious question then I would recommend downloading Tor and getting the url for a darknet site from /r/darknetmarkets and making a coinbase account etc you can buy whatever drug you want
>>
>>5015419
usually at parties.
night parties, of course.
adjacent places usually have all sorts of drugs for sale.
some bouncers can actually tell you the dealers.
Also, universities. any liberal arts uni/college has easy kush.

Or you can just go to a rave. drugs are rampant there.
>>
>>5015437
or you could have weed literally illegally delivered to your mailbox in a stealth package
>>
>>5015440
>>5015427
that's a lot of hard work.
it's best to buy the ganja yourself
>>
>>5015445
how is clicking some buttons on an internet browser "hard work" exactly
>>
>>5015446
you need proxy, VPN, tor, the website required (you can't google it, unless you wanna get swatted), convert dollars to bitcoins and pray for the package arrive safe and sound. Because this DVD-case trick has been caught a few times in the couriers.
You make alot of noise on the internet. your ISP has track of all your activities. They can just hand-in everything to the authorities and you can easily be in hot waters.

Just find a dealer (which is not hard), hand-in some dollars, get your ganja and there you go.
simple, safe and sound. if you're white and you don't look like a crackhead, there's extra points of safety
Noone knows, no questions asked.
>>
go to where the homeless people live, and don't take more money with you than you want to spend.

if there are no homeless people, you might have to go the next town over.
>>
>>5015453
99 percent of the things i've ordered have arrived
you just need to use Tor, its a simple-ass download, no proxy whatever necessary, and buying bitcoins and sending them to a wallet is pretty fuckin simple

once you set the thing up it takes literally all of 10 seconds to accomplish

its simpler, safer, and sounder because on the internet you have people who review the dealers. The higher their rating the safer it all is. And you never leave your goddamn bedroom. What is unsafe about that
>>
>>5015471
It's way easier to buy it in the street from people. And you meet all kinds of nice dealers
>>
>>5015498
idk mang i've ordered like 300 times on the darknet with no trouble and it jsut arrives in my mailbox its pretty dank
>>
>>5015471
I'm with you on this. Online is the way forward. Not only is it less hassle, safer and easier but also you get a higher quality of whatever drug it is that you are buying
>>
>>5015513
what does a half o of bud normally cost
>>
Friends. Anyone telling you to use the internet or "literally the streets dude" is a teenager or just a dumbass.
>>
>>5015516
Depends what market and vendor you are using. Cheapest I've ever got one is £180 but the vendor had a promotion on. Most expensive I've paid is £240 but it was the most premium shit I've ever smoked. The kinda stuff that get you so lean that you are completely comatose.
>>
>>5015520
Anyone who says to not use the Internet has never tried it or done it incorrectly.
>>
>>5015521
Eh, I can still find it cheaper, thanks for the info though
>>
>>5015520
If you have an infernal desire for psychedelic drugs or weed or cocaine then you can tell people that they're dumbasses for that reason, but if you're talking about the methods these dumb-asses use to obtain these drugs, then the darknet is literally the safest method and it works because i've fuckin used it three hundred fucking times
>>
Sorry I didn't realise you said half z. Though you said ounce and not half.
>>
>>5015532
oh, in that case that's actually cheaper
well shit
>>
>>5015526
Those figures were for a full z. I misread your post and thought you said full z and not half
>>
>>5015534
How much do you pay
>>
more than i should. i've heard weird things about Tor not being safe anymore and I've always been super paranoid about those darknet markets though
>>
>>5015556
I'm not here to persuade you to use it. Ultimately what you do is up to you. But everything on tor is all encrypted and can't be traced. If you were to order something and there was an issue with it, say someone at a border figured it was drugs. They wouldn't be able to trace it back to who sent it so the vendor would be safe. They would however be able to trace it to the address that is was getting sent to. However, because on tor everything is all encrypted there would be absolutely no way at all that anyone would be able bless to prove that you ordered whatever was in the package. In the unlikely event that someone at customers or a boarder figured out it was drugs (which won't happen because vendors pack things with such stealth that it's near impossible to detect so they get good reviews from buyers) you would literally be able to say that you didn't order it and that would be that.
>>
>>5015567
Good to know, I'll keep it in mind
>>
>>5015520
you realize drug dealers are normal people, right?
I know one weed/cocaine supplier close by my home. He runs a clothing shop in a very odd location (close by three clubs)
He just looks like a normal ass dude. If you ask him about the stuff he'll sell you some high quality goodies.
>>
>>5015624
my point being friends give your more, and repeat business adds in more

I buy a 5th a week for $50 and 3.5g of killer. northern lights, sour, hog, gorilla glue what have you

Idk where you live but here in NY we have "spots" where you go in and get your shit, generally there's 4-5 black guys sitting out front OR you go to the store where there's even more people just loitering around

and if you're white they'll ltierally come up to you askin what yo u're looking for..u want some hard? u want some soft? dust? they even give "free samples"

drug culture is strange. just smoke weed buy it from people you know
>>
>>5015627
well, that's kinda weird.
I live in a relatively wealthy area, so drug control is strict as hell.
If there's a black man loitering here, cops will probably sniff him so hard.
Most dealers here are white, humble, shopkeepers that don't give away they're drug dealers. Or "upstairs" bartenders. They won't mention anything or advertise. You have to ask them about the stuff.
you need to ask the proper way, otherwise they won't sell and will probably ignore you.
I know this because i have friends who know the hotspots. I don't usually do drugs myself (except alcohol) because i chose to live a healthy lifestyle. (sounded like a true /fit/ faggot.) But seriously, it has helped me in some way i think.
>>
>>5015419
Just pick them up from youre garden lol
>>
>>5015639
>I don't usually do drugs myself (except alcohol) because i chose to live a healthy lifestyle

>alcohol
>healthy lifestyle

retard detected
>>
>>5015642
whenever i'm drinking (weekends) i drink about 3-5 beers or 2 shots of whiskey or vodka.
I prefer beer tho, specially stout.

i don't drink that much, i just drink for the taste.
(Yeah i know it's not a "man" thing to drink so little, but i don't really care.)
>>
>>5015471
Tor has been compromised for years

Use at your own risk
>>
i wish i could meme this hard ;_______;
>>
I buy my cocaine from local drug dealers to support the degeneration of my neighbourhood
>>
>>5015645
<not drinking 1 gallon a day
u r not even man
>>
File: 39857.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
39857.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>5015521
>Cheapest I've ever got one is £180
£180 for HALF? Are you shitting me? An ounce is 160-200 round here. People will try to charge more for """""Cali""""" but we all know it isn't Cali and nobody buys that shit.
>>
I live in a third world country (guess which one), and here you just go into any slums and its very easy to just find a drug dealer there. They are usually just people trying to make a living. The only problem is that you might get mugged or involved on a random police shootout depending on the area you live. But the important part is to only take the exact money you are willing to expend, and never pay with change and shit
>>
>>5016195
if you had kept reading you would have seen that he clarified that he meant those prices were for Os not halves
>>
>>5015427
Just make friends with people who deal. I never feel the need to smoke outside of social situations but they party all the time and always share with me which is good enough for me.
If you don't know anyone ask someone who smokes where they're buying and have them introduce you. Informal socializing seems easier than buying from some weird computer hax0r thing.
>>
>>5016765
The dealers I know are middle class white people who live in nice quiet suburbs. You're either exaggerating or need to get away from those sketchy areas.
>>
From the weed store
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.