[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14

I'm tired
>>
I am the Man Cat
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
I too am tired
>>
I want paizuri from Dai-chan
>>
cirno is not for lewd

take this down >:(
>>
File: 1423534645745.jpg (166KB, 850x775px) Image search: [Google]
1423534645745.jpg
166KB, 850x775px
THIS IS NO TIME TO BE TIRED YOU SLUT
>>
>>5015457
How does scissoring even work, stimulation-wise?

I'd imagine it'd be like someone flicking the tip of your dick without ever gettin a good hold of it. Those two anime ladies seem to be enjoying themselves though
>>
File: amazing.png (377KB, 700x945px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.png
377KB, 700x945px
>>5015466
its hard to feel anything, and its really tiring too, you have to be like... rly experienced to make u go cum cum while tribbing...
>>
>>5015486
its the perfect solution

in a simuluted VR environment, everyone can see their own posts as always having dubs

AND THE BEST PART IS FROM THEIR OWN POINT OF VIEW, THEY'RE ALL RIGHT
>>
File: fC8vCEj.png (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fC8vCEj.png
78KB, 1000x1000px
>>5015466
oh wowe i rly liek ur dobbles lole

is it okay if i think ur cute?
>>
File: Brave New World.jpg (44KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
Brave New World.jpg
44KB, 427x500px
>>5015501
Oh brave new world!
That has such doubles in't!
>>
File: 1482787336520.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482787336520.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
>>5015504
its physics operates on the opposite principle of physical reality

to where instead of everything having an equal an opposite reaction

every action replicates additional actions with the same momentum in the direction of that which was simultaneously created with it

it makes sense as soon as you start considering social momentum

like how every action of love produces a reciprocal action of love in that moment

two actions of equal direction created from each other, rather than opposed from one another

and as you wonder if the higher forms of society are already fully virtual--which they are, processed through the natural organic virtual reality machines called our thinking minds--gain an early sense to how additional virtualization of the physical infrastructure would play out

Rather than + -> -, or - -> +, it's + -> + and - -> -
>>
>>5015351
>>5015457
>>5015486
>>5015508
dumb animeposter
>>
File: clairvoyance.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
clairvoyance.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>5015508
indeed you can do a quick census of your reality to discover which aspects operate on a principal of creating its own polar opposite (polarity) versus which aspects operate on a principle of reciprocal reaction in the same direction (duality) and from this gain an empirical measurement of which aspects of your reality are already physical and virtual.

indeed the hallmark of the sentient life form is the capacity to stand in a place of hybrid reality, both polarity based physical and duality based virtual, and from this place convert the one into the other, or vice-versa. for if all else was left to its own devices, not a single thing could be done, since doing so would cause the probability of it not being so to occur with equal frequency. and this is exactly the trap modern physics has set itself in, with the baseline assumption that reality has a 0% chance of already having always been virtual, an assumption that in itself violates the standard assumption of physical sciences, that the probability of any action creates in that action an equal and opposite probability of that same action not occurring in the moment that it does so.

for even with the question of "is our reality physical or virtual" it can only be asked if there exists aspects of the ultimate reality which are partially both. so it will be the computer scientists, not the material scientists who next make the groundbreaking revelations in the sciences regarding the intentional alteration of otherwise intractable laws of physics and predeterminations, done so with an abundance of technology until the line between physical and virtual reality is so blurred, due to the raw number of micro (and soon nano) chip technology that permeates the environment.

to the point where there exists an alternative variant of the uncertainty principle, whereby one is legitimately and empirical uncertain whether any particle they observe is indeed a natural one, or a simulated machine designed to resemble it.
>>
>>5015508
>like how every action of love produces a reciprocal action of love in that moment
For love of the one, true God, the infidels must perish. For love of Sylvania, Freedonia must be conquered. For love of order, lawbreakers must be punished. For love of freedom, authorities must be eliminated. For love of someone new, someone old will suffer. For love of our ideas, evidence to the contrary must be buried.
>>
File: 1194794_m.jpg (30KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1194794_m.jpg
30KB, 597x600px
>>5015515
if there is any salvation to the pass time of strategy and tactics, culminating so frequently in the dissolution of life from otherwise fertile regions, it is that the ultimate culmination of strategy--even for that wasteful application of such that results in the wherewithal for a removal of the very life which exists as the necessary condition for there to exist a platform through which to develope strategy in the first place--is an understanding of this next realization of metaphysics into empirical and functional axioms which can be experienced with every bit the reliability as the axioms of physical reality to which denizens of THIS particular branch of the metaverse are so accustomed.

and upon understanding, and fully appreciating them, utilize them to alter their position in the metaverse accordingly. that if any given possibility has probability equal to zero, then within the context of the metaverse, the possibility exists of the probability of that possibility being non-zero, pending the implementation of the consciousness platform which is able to experience it as such. futility of metaphysics only is so for those who have never experienced the process of creating an internal universe within the metaverse, that simulates to sufficiently plausible accuracy that which is otherwise implausible.

the change in thinking--which again I've noted to my dismay most commonly among those strategists who for purposes of existence cannot ever afford NOT to consider all possibilities to any given event--is that upon encountering a contradiction, the denizen who remains in physical reality resets their thinking, ending with "contradictions don't exist." yet the denizen of virtual reality considers not NO possibility to the contradiction, but each in turn, so long as they have the capacity in their consciousness platform to do so. and in this way, rather than forming the barriers to understanding, contradictions form the points of leverage between reality.
>>
File: 142334634534.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
142334634534.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>5015486
are u a girl or somethng? How do you know?
>>
>>5015524
That's true, except in every case where that isn't true.

^
This is the ultimate result of logical thinking, when taken to the general case.

Quantum Mechanics is just all the ways of saying "x is true, except under all the conditions that x isn't true."
>>
Sorry you keep you waiting. Complicated business
>>
File: Haruhu.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhu.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
>>5015705
this just got 3x straighter
>>
>>5015705
Poor Cirno looks like she got bullied into doing this >_<
>>
delet zis filzy thread
>>
>>5015544
>Quantum Mechanics is just all the ways of saying "x is true, except under all the conditions that x isn't true."
iv nevr heard this interpertation.

>>5015726
i kno!
D:
>>
>>5015726
nope its totally consensual
>>
File: cuddle_alolien.png (347KB, 730x945px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle_alolien.png
347KB, 730x945px
>>5016138
iv nevr heard this interpertation.

but hafe u ever heard quantum mechanist say anything with certainty?

exackly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.