[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is nice france

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wew.jpg (531KB, 1600x991px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
531KB, 1600x991px
this is nice france
>>
L I T E R A L L Y
>>
Rllyrlly nice

But thou much ego
>>
You think you're making a clever joke, but in reality the English word "nice" actually comes from the French city of Nice.
>>
>>5014970
why humans gotta square-ify everything
>>
>>5015233
simplicity
>>
>>5015242
efficiency destroys beauty
>>
>>5015254
Some things are made for functionality and not for aesthetic purposes
>>
>>5015256
and those things were invented by satan and degrade human life into monotonous tedium the likes of which Baudelaire couldn't even describe
>>
>>5015254
As someone who is not currently dying of starvation, I can confirm that this is a necessary sacrifice.
>>
>>5015264
Well that's just like your opinion, man
>>
>>5015267
yeah lets turn the whole world into costco to end world hunger
>>5015269
there is beauty in simplicity and singularity of efficiency in an object but that depends also on its context and the craftsmanship that went into the object

mass-production is hyper-efficient though, so all our objects that we adorn our mass-produced homes with our soulless and similar and E-FUCKING-FICIENT
>>
>>5014970
Sad thing is, places along the coast like that, when you flush the toilet it goes right out to the ocean. Raw sewage. Multiply that by thousands of people times decades and decades.
>>
>>5015273
I'm going to address this entire post.
>yeah lets turn the whole world into costco to end world hunger
Why shouldn't we? Would you prefer that everyone dies? I'm not trying to say that either one is right, but you should understand that you're saying that you would choose something pretty over saving a life, which is like... what
>there is beauty in simplicity and singularity of efficiency in an object but that depends also on its context and the craftsmanship that went into the object
I think you're agreeing with me here? I can't really tell.
>mass-production is hyper-efficient though, so all our objects that we adorn our mass-produced homes with our soulless and similar and E-FUCKING-FICIENT
You're an idealist, and I get that, but your point is kind of ridiculous. You're kind of trying to argue that if something doesn't look good then it shouldn't be used? And that's... That doesn't make any sense. Why would you purposely cripple yourself when the tools are available?
>>
>>5015290
getting srs on a meme board, what a loser
>>
>>5015293
hey that's not nice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eefyztmaII
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.