[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Homo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: download (9).jpg (7KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
7KB, 190x266px
If I (male) jack off to a video of a guy jacking off, say "no Homo" but no one is there to hear it, does that make me a faggot?
>>
you heard it didn't you?
>>
umm homos are not faggots but I love everyone for what they are so I guess its okay
>>
kinda, yeah
>>
>>5013773
there are some things you cant come back from with a simple "no homo"
>>
>>5013787
Are you denying the power behind those words?
>>
if you're sexually attracted to men then you're gay
>>
>>5013794
what if he was watching a tutorial on masturbation to masturbate in a heterosexual manner EVEN BETTER!!!
that would make it extra hetero!?!
>>
>>5013878
look you're gay, but the real point is that it doesn't matter because gay and straight are just arbitrary distinctions that society created for sexual orientations because people are so fucking mind-bogglingly stupid that they need everything to be neatly categorized into groups and definitions in order to understand it instead of understanding that life and reality is fluid and that these prejudices do nothing but hinder your perception of the truth of reality
>>
>>5013773
I don't think it's gay if it's one dude even if you're a dude yourself. He's just showing you how he does and you project your feeling onto him. Idk I might be totally full of shit but it's only gay when two guys are touching each other IMO.
>>
>>5013773
as long as God hears ya it's fine
>>
>>5013773
FOR THE LAST TIME

IT'S NOT GAY UNLESS BALLS ARE TOUCHING!
>>
>>5013925
what if your balls are always touhing eahc other?
>>
>>5013889
nice that we came to an agreement
>>
>>5013938
arguments are a waste of time tbh

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5013930
then youre gay
>>
>>5013941
but im not gay
im bi
>>
>>5013945
that just means you're still too afraid to commit to being gay even though you're totally gay
>>
>>5013945
get a load of this homo
>>
>>5013956
no way i love the vagina
i love it so much i want to fuck it
>>
>>5013992
you're only lying to yourself
>>
>>5013996
HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST I DON'T LIKE THE VAGINA
>>
>>5014013
look everyone likes vagina but if you also like penis then you're a gayboy
>>
>>5014015
people like the dick occasionally
>>
>>5014039
i don't
>>
>>5014046
whose lying to himself now
>>
>>5014061
still just you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.