[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you touch her kimpatsu hair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

would you touch her kimpatsu hair?
>>
nah im tired of mental failures posting their anime garbage tbh

there's really nothing justifiable about what you do you're sort of like a hoarder with bags of shit and you scream whne people point it out lol
>>
>>5005911 LOLE dubs
yeh
her pubic hair
LOLE
>>
>>5005911
Karen unironically hates me
>>
Karen a cute!
>>
File: 1479251013445.png (278KB, 740x732px) Image search: [Google]
1479251013445.png
278KB, 740x732px
I know this is esfores, but I actually cried, not memeing. Never post this image again, OP. I love Karen too much. She would never be in anyone else but her girl friends' arms.
>>
>>5005911
dumb animeposter
dumb dubs
>>
>>5005923
>ywn be Karen's girlfriend
>>
>>5005914
RUDE!
>>
>>5005926
I know I will when I die, I unironically had a dream where we met, it was neither the first time nor was she the first character I met. I know when I die I will meet her and I will be happy to leave my damned carnal existence any time fate decides so.
>>
>>5005911
thank you for the boner OP I appreciate it karin is bury pretty
>>
>>5005911
I'd tear it all out at the roots
>>
>>5005911
>>5005923
dumb animeposter
dumb karenposter
>>
i love karen!
>>
i would douse her in gasoline and light that skank up
>>
>>5005911
Holy shit.

It's KIN patsu

Why the fuck do you think the show is called KINiro mozaic

KIN = kiniro = fucking golden

what do you think

why do you say kim ? Can you not hear what they are fucking saying

(sorry for rudeness)

Karen is the only straight character on that show so she's the only one that would let you touch her KINpatsu hair yes haha.
>>
the only life an anime deserves:

chain her up in front of a mirror
shave her hair off
daily beatings to remind her who's in charge
no toilet access, she must watch herself poo and pee
food only when she's a good girl
if she doesn't eat she will be force fed by tube and IV
weekly raping
etc
>>
Karen is for plebs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.