[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what'd be crazy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

If we tried to have an intelligent conversation on [s4s] without the use of memes or irony.

>Hi, I'm Neil Patrick Harris, what's your name?
>>
We can talk about whatever
>>
Frankly, I am not a fan of Neil Patrick Harris. He is a man playing an exaggerated caricature that appeals to the simpleminded. You know who I am a fan of? Donald Trump.
>>
File: BIG GUY FIERI.jpg (25KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
BIG GUY FIERI.jpg
25KB, 262x400px
nph im cia
>>
>>5004302
OP said no irony broman
>>
>>5004305
i tryd ;(
>>
>>5004294
Ok I'll try but I want to know who you're quoting first

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5004306
It's the effort that counts
>>
Hello. I can't wait when my parents go skiing because I will be alone and cook delicious things for myself.
>>
>>5004310
Are you gonna make a ham sandwich?
>>
>>5004313
He said cook, sandwiches aren't cooked.
>>
>>5004317
You aren't making ham sandwiches right my dude
>>
>>5004313
Last year I learned how to make delicious chilli con carne when they were away. Want to cook something neato this year too.
>>
>>5004294
Merry Christmas
>>
File: IMG_5933.jpg (54KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5933.jpg
54KB, 800x500px
Gary Johnson might not have been a perfect candidate but he was a really decent option, saying he was "disqualified" based on a few of his worse moments is just wrong, especially compared to the other candidates
>>
>>5004294
I sometimes accidentally knock shit over with my're bobs.
^ intelligent convo examplel
>>
... HA GET IT? pls respond immediately & mayby center convo around me pls ! ;3
>>
>>5004605
Stop imposter. Why did they ban you anyways? I don't care if anyone replies to me here this is a joke board.
>>
>>5004601
>>5004605
>>5004608
Replying
>>
>>5004611
>11
Checking!
>>
>>5004302
h'haaaaaaa . . good boiler-plate late-nite-kike-writer joke m'man that really flows smoov d*mn nicely done its almost like u disregarded a f*ckgiant contingent of his voterbase in your 1dimensional sarcasm & facebook-repost-centric down2earth libertarian-left political compass starting point perspective (fagent)
>>5004608
i posted quasiponie thread in ORDER 2 GET bant k so i ACHIEVED wat i set out 2 achieve
>>
>>5004617
You ever post something so fucking retarded in response to me ever again and I'll slit your fucking throat, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>5004624
predictable open-mic punchline cadence vs acerbic pointed criticism that cuts to the heart of yr fallacy & the bane of yr worldview hm mite wna take another look at the sitch homeboy i litterly dismantled yr thot process in 1 fell swoop dont kid yaself
>>
>>5004643
Did you not read what I typed or are you illiterate as well as just plain imbecilic? I'm called the Karate Chop Kid on my street. With one karate chop I can sever your spine in a hundred different pieces and render you totally incapacitated permanently. You want to tango, kiddo? It's your grave, motherfucker.

My initial post was cleverly ironic, you see? Do I care one jot about Donald Trump? Not on your life, Monsieur Dumb Motherfucker. It is the twists and twirls of clever irony that are beyond your comprehension. You exposed yourself in your response, however, as you've shown yourself to be the typically cagey /pol/poster who conjures the cliche image of the John Oliver strawman in response to the whiff of criticism. Then you round it off with a pat on the back for a job well done in your intellectual rigor! Bravo, sir! Bravo!

You're fucking pathetic. Literally kill yourself. I'd do it for you but I'm too busy having your slut mother suck my fat cock.
>>
>>5004643
>>5004664
look buddies you might be fired up right now getting ready to get in the ring and prove your name against your would-be rival but let me tell you this:
[s4s] is a place to be nice and take a god d*ng look at your posts and we'll go through a god d*ng checklist:
check no 1. were your posts nice?
A: NO
check no 2. are you sure?
A: YES
check no 3. stop posting not nice
A: YES SIR
maybe that will give you a little perspective on the situation eh honchos? look i don't want to be harsh you know i love you guys weve been friends longer than i can remember before the wonder years and through them too weve discussed great ideas and done great things we were gods but now we have to step back from our own egos and look each other in the eye LOOK ME IN THE EYE and say to me "i am a nice poster"
can you even do that?
i dont think so and thats why im here and thats why what im saying to you is so important i just want to help and the first part of improving yourself is being open to help
my help
specifically my help
so open up that beautiful chest of yours and let me crawl on in to your heart let me back into that lovely crevice that i called my abode for so many years let me back in
let me help you
>>
>>5004664
'hoyp doyp im apathetic outta ssri-induced anhedonia u care i dont i win aha all irony all joke i win despite the palpable smackdown ;) u cant comprehend ;3 sub-1-min adhd-friendly microcontent defined my outlook on life & the people around me bear the brunt of my foolishness!'

i conjured a image not too far from what u claim to be. indifferent & talkin outta yr butt hole, butt hole.
>>
>>5004689
DID YOU EVN LISDEN!!!!!!!
>>
>>5004689
Heya sparkles, just kinda warning u, don't mess with Karate Chop Kid!11
>>
>>5004689
You poor, pathetic piece of shit. Have you ever heard of l'appel du vide? It's the French phrase for the desire to kill yourself. You should learn it because you're going to be experiencing it when I'm through with you.

No, you retarded cunt, I do not care about the election in the United States. Am I smugly indifferent or snidely liberal? Or perhaps, you dense cunt, I am not from the United States. Blown your tiny little mind, Captain Retard from Planet Retard?

Hence demonstrating the inaccuracy of your characterization of me; hence demonstrating your failure at observing and analyzing; hence demonstration, yes, you do fail at understanding; hence demonstration you are, in fact, as I have said from the very beginning, a fucking mongoloid. "Pls no insult President-Elect Trump ABLOO BLOO only the Jew media would do that ABLOO BLOO BLOO!" Fucking pathetic.

Perform a Christmas mircle and deprive the Earth of your wretched presence, you literal waste of oxygen, water, molecules, etc, etc, etc.
>>
>>5004689
>>5004709
Imposters!
>>
>>5004310
Theyr gonna make sex at the ski lodge
>>
File: file.gif (269KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
file.gif
269KB, 500x375px
>>5004294 Hello poofter! I will be happy to engage in the fine art of intelligent conversation without the use of memes or even anime. While this may be quite out of character for /s4s/ a fine upstanding gentleman as myself can have a titillating exchange as such. So what is the topic the economic changes in the city of Prague, the reason for the onset of the storm season off the coast of Sumatra, gravitational effects on the element of time, or even differences in the races characteristics based on diversity of the genome. Or you could choose an equally exciting topic.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: 1481856613383.jpg (46KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
1481856613383.jpg
46KB, 948x711px
>>5004294. sure wait a minute I am sorry it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with a liberal since to notion of an highly articulate liberal who can discuss their views without name calling or hurling insults meant to derail the conversation is laughable

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: ImageSearch-1805475181.jpg (297KB, 1027x868px) Image search: [Google]
ImageSearch-1805475181.jpg
297KB, 1027x868px
>>5004294 Hi Mr Patrick Harris im not the best at intelligent conversation but I know someone who is Mr Snuggly Hitler he is the nicest smartest friendliest best conversationalist you could have.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5004712
are you rude posting
>>
>>5005325...... he is.... I think he is an angry elf

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5004294
I'm never ironic in [s4s]
>>
where's atwa when we need him
>>
>>5005325
This is a thread without memes or irony, you anime posting absolute dipshit. Niceness is an ironic meme. In this thread, I am free, and nothing can stop me. You know what you are? You're a fucking FAGGOT.
>>
>>5004317
it could be a panini
>>
>>5004294
My son, who are you quoting?
>>
>>5005520
>Niceness is an ironic meme.
You don't get it, do you?
Now that you are free from memes, you flock to rudeness. You think that the opposite pole of life is reality when in reality the memes are simply a representation of one aspect of reality.
Being nice is possible without it being a meme. You are just so immersed in being a rude person that you think you reclaim your freedom by hurting others when in reality, all you do is cause pain and become a slave to hate.
*drops mic*
>>
File: Path of the Dragon (2).jpg (249KB, 480x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Path of the Dragon (2).jpg
249KB, 480x2700px
>>5005575
*drops shield*
My pain is greater than urs
>>
>>5005575
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! *begins to explode*
>>
File: 1467686380982.jpg (38KB, 627x310px) Image search: [Google]
1467686380982.jpg
38KB, 627x310px
personally, i leave my irony at the front page when i enter esfores
>>
File: 1482472189162.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1482472189162.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>5005520. My good man the ire the rude post I must unequivocally protest you being on /s4s/. The notion of this post is intelligent conversation to which your drol drabble lends nothing to. I'm matters concerning intellect one would consider your childish outburst nothing more than bait. I now shake you off the bottom of my boots much as one would do with worthless grains of sand. /s4s/ respond no more to this troll ....and dear Swaglord if you read this delete this rude uncultured board with haste and return this uneducated degenerate back to /b/ or whatever cesspool he normally enhabits.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5005590
i still like to make jokes though, i mean you can still make jokes without them being ironic. irony is not the only form of humour guys
>>
>>5005753
Some times I feel if I type coherently I'll be going against board culture, and people will be upset with me.
>>
>>5005788
Yeah but the greatest extent of someone getting upset with you on the internet is that they'll use mean words and possibly all caps. It's literally just words on a screen, you can choose to interpret them however you want. It's also totally benign, so I don't see why it would really bother anyone that much.
>>
File: 1482644053361.jpg (30KB, 416x356px) Image search: [Google]
1482644053361.jpg
30KB, 416x356px
>>5005788
If someone told you drugs are bad just because they make you experience things you wouldn't otherwise know, would you just criminalize all psychoactive substances on a federal level?
>>
File: yah.jpg (660KB, 1000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
yah.jpg
660KB, 1000x1580px
>>5005792
can you give me a example of a mean word?
>>
File: 1481231767258.jpg (685KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1481231767258.jpg
685KB, 2448x3264px
>>5004713
Obligatory
>>
>>5005800 It is not a mean word I can write a beautiful sentence with finesse and elegance that uses nice words to make a mean and horrid composition. The using of illicit words is not needed the point is not mean words but mean attitudes or harmful intentions.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.