[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quality tiers of s4s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 15

File: bugs COOL.jpg (6KB, 176x220px) Image search: [Google]
bugs COOL.jpg
6KB, 176x220px
True s4s:
- Spikeman, doge, bury pink, the teeth girl, any meme that originates form the board itself and is essentially nonsensical.

Acceptable s4s:
- Purposefully cringe threads that utilize nothing but general "posting cringey stuff but ironically" with no meme relevance behind it, things like "skittle zipper" posting then would still be considered true s4s simply because it's a a meme, where as posting "over 9000!" just for cringe is merely acceptable.
- Any threads that utilize 4chan centered drama such as "s4s has changed for the worse" posting (although if you use the exact words "s4s has changed for the worse" you're using a meme, so it's true s4s tier in this case, it only falls to acceptable tier if it's a long rant non s4s copy pasta).
- Basically any other form of s4s that is essentially pure s4s feeling irony, such as ironic green texts, 10 second shit posting, making fun of other boards, etc.

Controversial s4s :
- Any faux-ironic anime/sexual memes that utilize semi degenerate NEET fetishes, like 3DWANI, trap threads and sexual keksandra threads (foxe posting and braaap threads are not included in this section because they are fully ironic, and belong in the "True s4s" category imo).
- I say controversial tier because I basically consider all these acceptable but I feel a lot of posters see these as unacceptable and I think there should be a whole new tier for them.

Unacceptable s4s:
- "Normie" sexual posting/shitty outside memes posting, any thread that uses the word "dank" and posts me_irl tier typical ironic memes with tumblr, twitter, facebook, and reddit origins, posting any 3D /b/ tier "cute girl" replies with no irony behind them (with irony I would put them as contreversial s4s, with impressive irony it can jump to acceptable, but sexual memes by nature can never be true s4s imo, if the meme requires any form of sexual desire to be understood it's not "pure irony" and not "pure s4s")
>>
>>5000625
how come when i post s4s memes outisde of s4s i never get yous?
theyre really funny
>>
>>5000642
post on another board and post a link and if it's controversial tier+ I'll give you a you.
>>
well thats cute and all but the sad reality is none of you are funny, me and poopboi are probably the only truly funny posters here so keep making your arbitrary rankings cuz they don't mean shit

lets not turn this into /qa/ but s4s is garbage these days. just a bunch of nothing namefags posting garbage, nothing funny, nothing new, nothing fresh, nothing interesting.

stagnation. bog. banality. this is what s4s is.
>>
>>5000651
acceptable
>>
>>5000625
This post has recieved an [unacceptable] rating

>dank
>over 9000!
>sexual memes
>3DWANI
>irony
>anime

wow funny post dude
>>
>>5000645
theyre not. i used entry-level memes, they're variations of pepe, i thought i f i started enry levle then itd be easier to turn the rest of 4chan into being a nice board.
>>9297259
there was another thread where i used that guy, but another different variation, but the thread got deleted. The meme must've been 2hot2handle.
>>
>>5000660
[acceptable]
>>
>spikeman but not yosho
disregarded
>>
File: 1478247119717.png (859KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478247119717.png
859KB, 1280x960px
the teeth girl
>>
>>5000667
>any meme that originates form the board itself and is essentially nonsensical
That include yosho lol
I prefer yosho to spikeman tbh, spikeman just felt slightly less s4s "mainstream" so I threw him on there, spikeman always felt like more of a random meme that was conjured up simply to counter yosho while yosho felt like the original. Somewhere in that frenzy flube popped out which I like to think of as the love child of these two ridiculous memes, but every thing always dies and parents are no exception. Eventually those two will be in the ground, but I hope that spikeman's the first to go and yosho goes second, simply because I firmly believe that no father should have to bury his own son.
>>5000670
[true]
>>
>>5000625
what malbolge does thi s meem go to

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5000689
[acceptable], with the right aesthetics like if you posted a poem ironically it could be quite enjoyable, in fact if you posted the same image every day but with a different poem I think you could make a [true] meme
>>
File: rashid bed.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rashid bed.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
rashida jones
>>
Reminder that spikeman is literally /b/
>>
>>5000840
spikeman and yosho are adversaries
>>
>>5000797
me irl
>>
sexual posting > dumb animeposting
>>
>>5000895
my freemis ---> you are butte

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
File: Jessica-Rayne-604.bio.jpg (262KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Rayne-604.bio.jpg
262KB, 450x500px
>>5000895
Pic related
>>5000898
Wew
Nice luck
>>
>>5000922
good dubs, vomitrocious jpeg file
>>
>>5000922
>>5000797
>>5000895
dumb whoreposter
>>
File: rashida.jpg (60KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
rashida.jpg
60KB, 600x465px
>>5001064
mad?
>>
File: 1456960145844.jpg (794KB, 2617x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1456960145844.jpg
794KB, 2617x3000px
>>5000625
beardposting is god tier
>>
File: 1482542681472.jpg (240KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482542681472.jpg
240KB, 1124x1024px
>>5000625
Dude do you have any idea how hard I Yuji Sakaid at your post

what tier is my cade though
>>
>>5001066
each and every dubs deserves a check
>>
File: anime_beardman_for_president.png (50KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
anime_beardman_for_president.png
50KB, 300x100px
>>5001068
You got that right.
>>
>>5000681
good analysise
>>
>>5000651
brosef i think u mite have a terminal case of bad taste. poboy doesnt have a fucken funny bloodstrand in 'is body. sh*tty past-prime photoshop abominations & palpable old age making no attempt to disguise itself. 'haugh huagh carrot top & mat m'konahy & the worst of 80s music hilariouse next level humour , i know cause instead of laffing it brot me deeper in2 a depression i chose to embrace!' fucken dumbsh*t. also if u was one-a the top two funi ppl on board, a premise u obliterated to practical impossibility before the end-a yr own comment, u wooda found a way to come across like less of a whiney bitsch & more um idk FUNY mayby? hah gotcha
>>
File: tumblr_nr72exE8K31so2t73o1_500.jpg (145KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr72exE8K31so2t73o1_500.jpg
145KB, 500x707px
le snek girle
>>
>>5001812
Birb
>>
>>5001068
beardposting was the best thing to come from all the anime spamming imo
>>
File: bargsbinny.jpg (39KB, 504x220px) Image search: [Google]
bargsbinny.jpg
39KB, 504x220px
>>
File: 4L_dV7wTCdU.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dV7wTCdU.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>5000625
scobie internet
>>
File: 1478596445535.jpg (19KB, 501x485px) Image search: [Google]
1478596445535.jpg
19KB, 501x485px

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
sticke this
>>
File: spikeman.png (1KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
spikeman.png
1KB, 148x125px
>>5000681
the spikeman predates yosho
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.