[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cancer that was 2016

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0757.png (67KB, 221x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.png
67KB, 221x247px
So /s4s as 2016 comes to an end, what were the cancerous things that happened in 2016?
>>
taco kid
/thread
>>
I don't want to talk about it
>>
>>4995680
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
I think pretty much everything, it feels like someone opened the flood gates and let a bunch of teenagers from /pol/ and /mu/ post here.

It's a sad day when you come to s4s specifically to get away from how shit other boards are, then realize that those same scum are here.
>>
File: b tard.jpg (251KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b tard.jpg
251KB, 933x1200px
>>
File: 1480734799767.jpg (69KB, 624x832px) Image search: [Google]
1480734799767.jpg
69KB, 624x832px
I guess I don't have to say it do I
>>
>>4995690
You manage to be worse than taco kid and that's impressive, we can at least laugh at him but you're so laughable there's nothing to be gained. You really do come across like 16 year old with a horrid sense of humor, you're a huge sycophant and are a major proponent of shitting this board up.
>>
File: IMG_1259.jpg (103KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
103KB, 534x800px
>>4995696
Thank you, that's actually what I'm trying to accomplish fam
>>
>>4995686
this

Also cancerous memes like robbie rotten. I bet the people posting this shit think Dubbz and Filthy Frank are the pinnacle of humour
>>
>>4995706
yeah but what's the point of being a loser

you take pride in just annoying people with how dumb and unfunny you are? why not just post anime and call it a day

your cats and pretending to be taco kid are such faggish behavior I'd really like to bash your skull in, and I know you wont reproduce since you're gay but just for integrity sake and that I may sleep well at night I'll rip your dicklet off and feed it to my cat
>>
>>4995680
FAGGOT TRAP POSTERS THEY MAKE ME MAD
>>
Those Wayne Coyne threads were the best
>>
/pol/posters, rotten Robbie threads, ass threads still going every day for the past 3 years even though it was cancer from day one.
>>
File: 1481417352665.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481417352665.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Le millennia grill, doge, and threads that try to bring back dead memays. There is so much cancer on here on s4s so it would take a day to tell u all of teh c4nc3r m8.
>>
>>4995791
I actually welcome those types of cancer compared to the new one, namefags who do nothing, don't attempt to be funny and only exist so you notice them - that bugs me not because they're pathetic, but LITERALLY every other board you can do it but they choose here. Probably because it's slow, and in their pea brains they imagine they'll get more "views"
>>
File: IMG_0846.jpg (39KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
39KB, 500x334px
>>4995717
If you take everything so serious here this is probably the wrong board for you tbh ._.

But continue complaining, I enjoy your honest criticism but in all honesty fuck off
>>
>>4995680
People overusing the word "cancer" tbqgdmfhmn :^)
>>
>>4995837
well, this
>>
>>4995684
same
>>
File: Bunny_raven.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny_raven.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
>>4995680
Bune Raven
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.