[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal rant, please ignore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: Bane Plane.png (685KB, 674x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bane Plane.png
685KB, 674x480px
I have been baneposting for 12 straight hours.
I'm gonna try writing this in the least copypasta-sounding way possible but, considering the subject matter I don't know how successful I'll be.

I need to get this out of my system though. For the last 12+ hours I've been doing nothing but banepost. I haven't ate or been to the bathroom. I've just sat here at my desk, listening to my banecore music playlist, and shitposting about a five minute twenty two second movie scene. I've started a few video edits of the plane scene which, after I'm done, I won't even upload to youtube. They're for me at this point. I've made a few image edits and they've already been reposted a handful of times. I don't think I'll share my edits any more. They're for me, and watching other people share them makes me legitimately sad at this point. I started this whole baneposting thing ironically. I think. It was just another meme. Five years (give or take, I wasn't one of the first baneposters so it's more like four) later and I'm still fucking doing it. It isn't even that funny to me any more. Any time I see new baneposting OC I seriously get giddy. Right now, every damned sentence I'm typing is taking effort to not slip at least one subtle reference in somehow. My actual thought process, I think, has changed because of this fucking meme. I've never even been on a fucking plane and yet I spend every day thinking about that scene.
>>
File: Deep Cia.jpg (108KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Cia.jpg
108KB, 716x768px
I know the script fluently. I can say it in reverse for god's sake. I regularly practice mimicking the voices of each character. Even the pilots.
I've written fucking poetry about this scene. The amount of baneposting content that I've created is honestly depressing. I've written theories about the deeper meaning of the plane scene. I've made timelines for the hypothetical extended universe, linking all of Aidan Gillen's screen roles via Quantum Break.

I sincerely believe that before putting on the mask, Bane was called Bronson. And before that, he sold concrete.

Baneposting has consumed my life at this point, and I only just realised the extent of it when I looked at the time. Twelve. Fucking. Hours. Y'know, when my hard drive broke and I lost over two years' worth of baneposts, I almost killed myself. I'm not proud of it, but it's true. Equally, it was a plane scene quote that kept me going.

I'm going to end this with a plane scene quote. I'd honestly feel dirty if I didn't. I don't expect anyone to read this, but I needed to get this off my chest.

Now’s not the time for fear. They expect one of us in the wreckage.
>>
File: 1430157708066.png (18KB, 333x444px) Image search: [Google]
1430157708066.png
18KB, 333x444px
#memegoals
>>
bremset mweh
>>
File: Chaika bane, for you!.jpg (331KB, 753x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika bane, for you!.jpg
331KB, 753x720px
>>4993892
>>4993895
Literature, good! Dedication, admirable!

>>4993899
Nice doubles! Chaiked!
>>
>>4993892
>>4993895
ok bt whts th'next step of ur mastr plan
>>
File: 1472937079531.png (569KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1472937079531.png
569KB, 800x532px
>>4993895
>Now’s not the time for fear. They expect one of us in the wreckage.
This post made me remember my dreams
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 470x698px
>>4993892
plz post banecore playist
>>
File: Croatoan-1.jpg (143KB, 765x403px) Image search: [Google]
Croatoan-1.jpg
143KB, 765x403px
>>4993892
Was getting divine countenance part of your plan?
>>
>>4993921
There's not actually that much banecore out there unfortunately.
Still, here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3gf_rQd7S0fuSMcuKgoP21anFm1k-NbP
>>
>>4993892
That aircraft says "BANE", when viewed upside-down OP.
>>
New copypasta
>>
File: hothead.png (427KB, 427x443px) Image search: [Google]
hothead.png
427KB, 427x443px
>>4994017
But it's not technically a banepost.
I can't have something of mine be spread if it isn't a banepost!
>>
>>4994028
I'm spreading it. You're breaking free of the baneposting
>>
File: 1453589518681.jpg (9KB, 210x310px) Image search: [Google]
1453589518681.jpg
9KB, 210x310px
>>4994029
No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>>
sage
>>
>>4993895
you didn't even get the quote right you fraud
>>
File: planes.jpg (301KB, 1914x795px) Image search: [Google]
planes.jpg
301KB, 1914x795px
>>4994125
I mean technically they're two quotes out of order.
-Calm down doctor, now's not the time for fear. [04:54]

and
-No! They expect one of us in the wreckage brother! [04:35]
>>
i wish i could meme this hard ;___________________;
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.