[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (17KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
17KB, 230x307px
ass
>>
By Steven Pinker (Rebecca Goldstein) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
>>
>>4987109
>le shit nigger
>>
File: 1478433912205.jpg (236KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478433912205.jpg
236KB, 1124x1024px
>>4987109
The problem is, shit nigger, that you probably aren't seeing all the ass. If you are just viewing steve through the pinkler, you don't see the 230px, the 17kb, or anything 2011.jpg. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of ass, depending on the file name. So conversation will appear le shit and nigger, because you won't be getting the full "ass".

I actually just flipped over to the ass interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible Steve Pinkler is like this.
>>
>>4987131
You're making an assumption here.
There's actually another level, with even more posts.
And if you manage to unhide those as well, the ass makes no sense again.
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (161KB, 563x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
161KB, 563x528px
>>4987153
Prove it
>>
>>4987166
helo sunshne did u notice u got double sixes
>>
File: IMG_5802.jpg (116KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5802.jpg
116KB, 718x900px
>>4987168
Yes :D thank u
Have a picture of a cute grill i found when adsnhmg told me to go to /r/
>>
>>4987170
appreciateded n placed in my cute grill ppl find when adsnhmg tells them to go to /r/ foldre
>>
Le big arse
>>
Steve.
>>
>>4987170
Her pupils are small, which means she is frightened.
Some people like this, because they like to think that she is frightened of them.
Rape fantasies are really common among mentally weak people.
They fantasize about having dominance because they lack it in real life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarcity_(social_psychology)
>>
>>4987166
I did. Please enable "show level 3 posts" in the dashboard, to see it (assuming you have a 4chan gold account).
>>
>>4987412
Her pupils are small, wich means she is exposed to a brighter scale of light.
Some people like this, because that means she isn't a vampire.
Vampirism fantasies are really common among young girls post 2008-ish when twilight came out.
They fantasize about having a vampire boyfriend because the whole "emo" culture was pretty huge in the mid-2000s, while twilitght took over the aftermath.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(2008_film)
>>
>>4987471
Of course her pupils are small because of the lighting.
But[t] people [ass]ociate it with fear, unconsciously.
The vampire stuff was a fad, but it doesn't occupy the minds of many people. If it did you might have a point.
(I don't know about you, but I barely remember my interests from a decade ago, except ass, which I've been always intrigued by.)
>>
>>4987412
>Her pupils are small, which means she is hungry.
>Some people like this, because they like to think that she enjoys their cooking.
>Food fantasies are really common among mentally weak people.
>They fantasize about having cooking skills because they lack them in real life.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/food_fantasies)
>>
>>4987561
She doesn't look hungry; she isn't salivating.
If she looked hungry, then yes that could be a fetish as well, albeit a different one.
>>
>>4987534
I actually don't have a real preference considering the attitude of a woman beeing more active/passive, frightend/strong or anything similar. It's like drinks, sometimes I feel more like a coffee, sometimes I enjoy a good vodka lemon and if the situation is dire, I would even drink puddle water.
I could actually never really understand people who only go for one "type" of woman (or man) solely.
>>
>>4987618
I'm discussing why this picture of her was propagated. She is obviously beautiful, but why this scared/insecure look? It's obviously a fetish.
Of course people can have several fetishes, not mutually exclusive.
I assume this woman is not always this frightened.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.