[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking LOVE being white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1479743465607.jpg (328KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1479743465607.jpg
328KB, 1600x1140px
I fucking LOVE being white
>>
it definitely has its advantages, which is really sad because it reveals the fact that we live in a society that has racism built into its foundation
>>
>>4985739
There is no racism in the foundation of society.
The only racism is the small portion of the population that are actually racist. Go back to your echochamber and listen and believe. When you're ready to take on reality. You can come back
>>
>>4985750
No, you're being ignorant. If you don't see how many aspects of society are biased towards specific races/genders then you're not really looking very clearly.
>>
>>4985759
No, what I DO see are the more and more companies telling people
>We WILL not hire who is more skilled. We will hire who is woman and/or black
What I do see is
> Lets worry about everyone's feeling because there is literally no law left that they can gain more equality.

By the law, everyone is equal.

Now you talk about "SOCIETY"
but explain to me please how exactly that is

Im looking just fine.
IN FACT, the race that I see that makes the most on average is asains, not whites.

Now I agree that the MEDIA will make women feel like they need to meet standards
but what the MEDIA also does is make men feel like they need to meet standards too.

dont confuse SOCIETY with MEDIA
>>
>>4985792
Oh, I'm talking about America, what country are you talking about?
>>
>>4985814
to me, America isnt the place in the world that im worried about.

In the middle east, women are LITERALLY WORTH HALF THAT OF A MAN.
In the middle east, sharia law is religious law and religious law is inharently sexist, racis (against the jewish people and a few others), etc etc

Now I dont know about Europe or the UK, but I think America is probably place that needs to be the least of your worries

and here's why I think this...

When you look in the news, or whatever. You dont here all the good times happening. You only ever hear drama or bad news. And because of this..

The craziest, most racist, most sexist, most outragest things/people/events comes straight to the top.
THe craziest, most racist, most sexist, most outragest people screem the loudest. and in a world with 24/hr media coverage, there is nothing left to report except those people that speak like that all the time.
>>
>>4985834
Yeah, I don't watch the news or read the news or pay attention to the news. We've reached 1984 levels of media manipulation so it's best to stay away from that stuff. All i'm saying is that America is founded on the principles that some rich white dudes from England thought were best. This included all kinds of shit that kept black separate from whites and women out of positions of power and all that fun shit. It took hundreds of years to undo even the most basic of those things and give rights to women and people that weren't white or wealthy. Even now, the rich white guys still run the show though. And there's still tons of racist sexist shit going on and if you're not directly effected by it you're most likely not recognizing that it's there.
>>
>>4985844
Well thats why I always say we shouldnt really give a fuck about the "founding fathers"

and of course I recognize its there. I never said it was zero. I said that it isnt the majority

And before you go on saying it IS the majority because trump got elected, note this

Far less then half of the entire country voted. Absolutely no one voted in this election and if you look at the numbers, they will tell you the same. Trump got more votes than Mit Romeny in the last election and we both know how hard Obama crushed mit romeny with votes. I get that there is shit in the world but there will alwayd be shit in the world and the least we can do is minimize it. To me, America, with its percentage of racist people as a minority is not as important as making sure women all around the world arent worth less then men

Its not as important to me as making sure the country doesnt run itself into the ground with debt. Its also not as important to me as making sure the constant Terror attacks in Europe and elsewhere dont continue (and before you say it, no that doesnt mean I think we should ban muslims).
>>
>>4985735
Do you even know who that is OP? Hmmmmmm?
>>
>>4985869
honestly I dont, I just like the picture.
Its super C O M F Y
>>
>>4985872
That's Robert Anton Wilson, bro. Ultra red pilled, now no longer with us, sadly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Anton_Wilson
Hail Eris!
>>
>>4985882
>Discordianism
ohh.....
>>
>>4985889
Yup, that's the one
Is nice religion
>>
>>4985892
Well I cant really say im agnostic about anything.
Im just an athiest, desu
>>
>>4985735
whats this a spot of brown?! NOT WHITE ENOUGH
>>
by the way, I was not serious about the pakipost but I'm too proud to admit it in the thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.