[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate you cunts. I wish pray for your death everyday.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
I fucking hate you cunts.

I wish pray for your death everyday.

I absolute despise /s4s/ and everything it stands for. It gives shitposters a weapon to use, and essentially makes it easier for people from 9Gag and Funnyjunk to put their shit here, because ironic memes are not ironic, they are just for literal retards.

I deeply hope everyday that /s4s/ gets deleted and the nightmare of having a board that promotes cancerous ways of posting is destroyed for good.

Die /s4s/. Die in a fire. Or go the fuck back to some shithole on Reddit.
>>
>>4984537
sounds like projection friendo
>>
The problem is we cant know if he is being ironic or serious. This is what memes have become.
>>
Dammit, is it too much to ask for the internet to be funny without everyone complaining about it?

No one had a problem with this kind of shit on 4chan before the sites you mentioned existed.
>>
>>4984549
>>4984563
wew
>>
>>4984537
WOOH. got us. yea we're a cut below u 4sure. u & that reaction image , practically worthless outside-a this fukushima fallout cleanup clipboard log, yr going strate 2 da TOP! when yr bickering with a half-wit & losing, while yr vision goes blurry with rage for a split second & u supplant yr logical argument with limp-dicked rage at the poster several years yr junior & still edging u out as the victor, here we are, deserving of death for evoking an unbalanced chemical swirl in yr brainsponge. for making the mistake of rousing the only emotion uve grown capable of feeling -- tribal anger that's got no outlet in language, art or high expression. a primitive dissatisfaction that u can only communicate in death threats. lost boy
>>
>>4984537
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)09:22:55 No.4984549▶>>4984568
> >>4984537 (OP)
> sounds like projection friendo
>>>
>Janusz Pawlacz 2 jebał małe dzieci 12/18/16(Sun)09:30:32 No.4984559▶
> The problem is we cant know if he is being ironic or serious. This is what memes have become.
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)09:34:32 No.4984563▶>>4984568
> Dammit, is it too much to ask for the internet to be funny without everyone complaining about it?
> No one had a problem with this kind of shit on 4chan before the sites you mentioned existed.
>>>
>Anonymous 12/18/16(Sun)09:38:33 No.4984568 ▶
> >>4984549
> >>4984563
> wew
>>>
>Big Ol' LoLo 12/18/16(Sun)09:38:37 No.4984569 ▶
> >>4984537 (OP)
> WOOH. got us. yea we're a cut below u 4sure. u & that reaction image , practically worthless outside-a this fukushima fallout cleanup clipboard log, yr going strate 2 da TOP! when yr bickering with a half-wit & losing, while yr vision goes blurry with rage for a split second & u supplant yr logical argument with limp-dicked rage at the poster several years yr junior & still edging u out as the victor, here we are, deserving of death for evoking an unbalanced chemical swirl in yr brainsponge. for making the mistake of rousing the only emotion uve grown capable of feeling -- tribal anger that's got no outlet in language, art or high expression. a primitive dissatisfaction that u can only communicate in death threats. lost boy
>>
How can you be so mean on such a nice board?
>>
>>4984563
BTW, let me clarify: When I say people didn't have a problem with this kind of shit being on 4chan, I don't really mean 4chan didn't have a problem with it, but rather the internet as a whole didn't have a problem with 4chan having it, and the internet was a very different, much funnier place back then.
>>
>>4984537
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
>>4984607
bro psst : it wasn't funnier. u were just twelve yrs old WOOH gotem
>>
pel
>>
I just left.

Doesn't matter who I was, at this point it's no longer fun to browse here, nothing is funny. It's discordant noise to me. It's a playground for people to pout and post garbage then they get upset when you point out their garbage.

So let them have it
>>
Henri-François-Charles de Verninac de Saint-Maur was born at Rochechouart, Haute-Vienne, on 18 May 1841. His father was Raymond-Jean-Baptiste de Verninac Saint-Maur, a naval officer who became Minister of the Navy and Colonies. He studied law and received a doctorate. He was appointed General Councillor of the Lot department. On 8 February 1871 he ran for election to the National Assembly for that department on a Republican ticket, but did not win. He tried again on 20 February 1876 in the Arrondissement of Gourdon, on 14 October 1877 and in 1881, but lost each time.[1]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.