[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepweb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Is it really just a meme or is there anything more to it than what everyone trolls about?
>>
>>4982469

It's real u can buy illegal memes there
>>
>>4982469
Fat fart fast faggot family false
>>
>>4982474
Them memes man. Stay away. Been sober for a whole year but they ruined me.
>>
File: 1281177650705.jpg (9KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
1281177650705.jpg
9KB, 278x282px
tfw the shipping container full of underage asian sex slaves you ordered off the deep web is lost at sea
>>
>>4982469
it's a fucking meme. You know that by simple common sense.
>>
File: murmur.jpg (102KB, 700x365px) Image search: [Google]
murmur.jpg
102KB, 700x365px
It's true, the internet we dwell upon is protected from the rest of the universe

The deep web is secluded by the souls who ihabit it

The closest ties from here to the deep web would be hacked state penitentiary network websites, extremely recent serial killer blogs, and, of course, medical journals, ESPEICALLY in regards to genetic disorders
>>
>>4982584
>medical journals related to genetic disorders
What's this? Please elaborate i sense a spooky UwU
>>
File: 1476660944196.jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476660944196.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
>>4982605
The terrible thing about the green meanie (scurvy) is that it comes and goes

You might think you're healthy and then all of a sudden your child's teeth start falling out and his gums turn green because of a disease you contracted while sailing through SE Asia
>>
>>4982614
this is because scurvy is a radiation-borne illness, which exists as an electromagnetic force flowing around inside afflicted individuals until localized circumstances allow it to manifest as a crystal structure, which erupts outward from wherever it can root, usually the jaw, and kills the flesh by tearing it to shreds

To put it bluntly, it is a cancer
>>
>>4982614
Oh my! UwU tell me mofe
>>
File: 1481469795061.jpg (56KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
1481469795061.jpg
56KB, 640x399px
>>4982617
My point is that people get sick all the time and never know why, which is why such materials are available even to people such as us, regardless of the collateral radio damage that may be caused by such photography
>>
the deep web is just a myth. it was constructed by the government to make pedos search for it on google so they can v& them.

true
false
?
>>
>>4982614
Scurvy is a deficiency in vitamin c

Retard
>>
File: 1481771524767.jpg (54KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1481771524767.jpg
54KB, 500x522px
>>4982469. honest answer rd the deep web exist U have used it several times out of curiosity. For the most part if you don't know what you are doing you won't find much. I had someone show me several addresses to visit and all the sick carp you here of does exist. There are also tons of bait sites...use at your own risk

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.