[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a winter break celebration dance thread you fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8

File: 1331336052357.gif (568KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1331336052357.gif
568KB, 500x375px
this is a winter break celebration dance thread

you fucking DIMPS

FUCK THE POLICE
>>
File: 1330796214211.gif (459KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1330796214211.gif
459KB, 500x363px
>>
File: 1333047687190.gif (1022KB, 281x243px) Image search: [Google]
1333047687190.gif
1022KB, 281x243px
FUCK YEAH
>>
File: 1334182431827.gif (67KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
1334182431827.gif
67KB, 200x230px
>>
File: 1333047756960.gif (1MB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
1333047756960.gif
1MB, 320x221px
>>
File: holy shit what the fuck.gif (2MB, 1004x1144px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit what the fuck.gif
2MB, 1004x1144px
>>
Blog Post:

Last night I was unable to go to sleep so I pulled an all-nigher before my last exam of the semester which was fine because my exam was early and I thought I could just go to sleep forever

but then I developed the most severe migraine I've had in my life on the walk home which made it so I was unable to sleep for hours finally a little after noon I was able to doze off into some low quality sleep after taking a hot shower

After waking up my head finally felt relatively normal Still throbbing with pain but within reason not anything I haven't experienced before

I am currently listening to some Binaural beats and just got done messaging my head hopefully it will help but I have no idea if the whole binaural beats thing is bullshit or not

I'm hoping to feel well enough to venture to meijer or Walmart in a bit for some advil, camomile tea, and perhaps a new pillow as I think my old lumpy pillows might be one of the culprits or at least worsening it

in general I think my body is punishing me for how hard I pushed myself this semester it finally gave in

I'm not high functioning enough to be working on top of being a full time student with a full credit load of upper level classes and that's exactly what I did

my body just gave in

at least its all over now

I have significantly less credits next semester and will have a guaranteed day off from work and school

Upon reflection I need to actually address my depression and anxiety instead of trying to ignore my feelings

My mental health issues got the closest they've ever gotten to killing me this semester and thankful I was able to stuff my feelings down and not address them without having a break down

I feel like if I had a breakdown and everything came out I would have been truly suicidal in the first time of my life

but goddamn I made it through

I may be a little shit boy who can't hardly function but I need to learn that that's ok and find a way not to do this to myself again
>>
ayyy
>>
File: duane.gif (2MB, 195x130px) Image search: [Google]
duane.gif
2MB, 195x130px
>>
fuck the police
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.