[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gjennie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: gjennie2.jpg (1MB, 1461x1603px)
gjennie2.jpg
1MB, 1461x1603px
gjennie will give you three wishes if you let him rub you're wienie

at least that's what he told me...
>>
>>4980006
keep rubbing my wienie
rub my nipplies
rub my buttholi
>>
>>4980006
thing freaks me out. can't really tel how big it is. it's probs a costume but parta me wantsa believe it is big giant like statue of liberty head. giant objects're creepy.. specially if they're shaped like objects that're normley smaller.. spooky..
>>
File: gjennie3.jpg (1MB, 1480x1756px) Image search: [Google]
gjennie3.jpg
1MB, 1480x1756px
>>4980017
yess eternal rubbing of succulent boiz

>>4980124
You are safe because you don't have the wienie but hide you're boifolks less you want them well rubbed
>>
>>4980006
Genie-san I want your rubb
>>
File: gjennie4.jpg (2MB, 2248x2188px) Image search: [Google]
gjennie4.jpg
2MB, 2248x2188px
>>4980132
*rubs eternally*
>>
>>4980128
lloool u funny . Reminder genie is Islam propaganda genie = djinn = what assbackwards goat fucking Muslims think the software for their nuclear reactors is powered by
>>
File: 1481027303052.jpg (60KB, 357x417px) Image search: [Google]
1481027303052.jpg
60KB, 357x417px
>>4980006
but i dont want my wienie
to get the rubbie
from a spooky meanie
why cant you see me
avoiding your willie
you dumbass gjennie
>>
File: 00176545.gif (107KB, 821x485px) Image search: [Google]
00176545.gif
107KB, 821x485px
>>4980146
Our kind are called by many names djinn, demons, gods. We are older than Islam. We are real, but not real. Lurking deep in your subconscious, yet transcending the mental realm. Somewhere between the physical and astral we lurk and will follow humanity until humanity is no more.

>>4980150
You say that but your face tells a different story be a good little slutboi and get the rubbie
>>
>>4980162
y'all gay, gaaaay, can't impose yr will on the world like I can as a living breathing human, u subdued spiritual slave, u indentured ghost person, u are crap! Craaap! Find yr own planet y'all GAAAY
>>
>>4980173
but you cant rhyme like me
>>
>>4980300
'tall makes sense now...
>>
Genies (also called Jinn or genii) are spirits in cultures of the Middle East and Africa. The term genie comes from the Arabic word jinni, which referred to an evil spirit that could take the shape of an animal or person. It could be found in every kind of nonliving thing, even air and fire. Jinn (the plural of jinni) were said to have magical powers and are favorite figures in Islamic literature. To the Mende people of Sierra Leone in Africa, genii are spirits who occasionally try to possess living men. The Mende use magic to fight genii who enter the living.

In ancient Rome, the term genii, the plural form of the Latin word genius, referred to the spirits that watched over every man. The genius was responsible for forming a man’s character and caused all actions. Believed to be present at birth, genius came to be thought of as great inborn ability. Women had a similar spirit known as a juno. Some Romans also believed in a spirit, called an evil genius, that fought the good genius for control of a man’s fate. In later Roman mythology, genii were spirits who guarded the household or community. For the ancient Semites the Jinn were spirits of vanished ancient peoples who acted during the night and disappeared with the first light of dawn; they could make themselves invisible or change shape into animals at will; these spirits were commonly made responsible for diseases and for the manias of some lunatics who claimed that they were tormented by the Jinn. The Arabs believed that the Jinn were spirits of fire, although sometimes they associated them with succubi, demons in the forms of beautiful women, who visited men by night to copulate with them until they were exhausted, drawing energy from their encounter.

Many Muslims would likely view the term “mythological” as a pejorative statement because traditionally they take the belief that Jinn are real beings.
>>
File: logo.jpg (139KB, 584x775px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
139KB, 584x775px
The Jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made of smokeless fire by God, much in the same way humans were made of earth. In the Qur’an, the Jinn are frequently mentioned and even Surat 72: Al-Jinn is entirely about them. In fact Muhammad was said to have been sent as a prophet to “men and Jinn”.

Jinn are not to be confused with the Kareen mentioned in the Qur’an in Surat An-Nas and in Islamic mythology. A Kareen is an evil spirit, while technically a Jinn is considered demonic, intent on tricking people into committing sins, similar to a personal demon. As they are unique to each individual, Kareens would be the ones a magician would summon after a person’s death, such as in a séance, for the soul goes to God and the unruly Kareen would remain on earth and would, conforming to his malevolent nature, impersonate the deceased whose character he’s familiar with. Islam strictly forbids magic. Orthodox Muslims however, recite various verses from the Qur’an such as the Throne Verse, Surat an-Nas and Suart al-Falaq as means of protection and prayer. In Islam-associated mythology, the Jinn were said to be controllable by magically binding them to objects, as Solomon most famously did; the Spirit of the Lamp in the story of Aladdin was such a Jinni, bound to an oil lamp.
>>
>>4980006
faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.