[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

resurrecting a meme that never really existed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: dolphin tophat.jpg (103KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin tophat.jpg
103KB, 500x474px
resurrecting a meme that never really existed
>>
File: tophat dolphin.jpg (153KB, 906x572px) Image search: [Google]
tophat dolphin.jpg
153KB, 906x572px
here's looking at you kid
>>
>>4979996
What do you mean by that?

was this a failed or semi-failed meme, like just a meme that did quite gain enough traction

or did this literally never exist and now you're framing it as having existed by coming up with a fake backstory?
>>
>>4980003
which one do you think is better
>>
>>4980004
I kind of like the idea of a meme with a contrived backstory

Memes all have their origins and on an obscure board like this they could be hard to verify so you could easily come up with your own mythology

although I always get really happy when I see something from a while ago that never really caught on but still really enjoyed
>>
>>4980008
i see, what do you imagine the backstory of this dolphin tophat meme is
>>
>>4980009
A royal prince from an ancient line was gifted a ship by the highmost clergy and appointed as a captain of the legions of men; tasked to hunt down and bring to justice the nefarious pirate lords of the new world

During his long and misfortunate campaign he wore the same hat which began as a loose cloth bound into a triangular shape but in time became coarse and rigid and when the captain could stomach it no more he cast his hat upon the open waters to drift endlessly across the cosmos with no captain to guide its path
>>
File: DolphinTopHat.png (14KB, 665x526px) Image search: [Google]
DolphinTopHat.png
14KB, 665x526px
>>4980025
>>
File: lude x.jpg (13KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
lude x.jpg
13KB, 276x182px
>>4980033
IT's not new lolhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFSwIw-_-as
>>
>>4980025
that is actually exactly what happaned fam
>>
Great meme fam
>>
>>4980003
>>4980008
>>4980025

oh wow its just a good meme or non meme w/e and now you guys have to get all technological just fricking leave it be
>>
>>4979996
I remember that one smh
it was a dolphin with a tophat but it never caught on. A dolphin with a tophat can you imagine? :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.