[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey 4chan Ive recently considered hanging myself, but several

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 4cLXjM8.jpg (78KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
4cLXjM8.jpg
78KB, 640x522px
Hey 4chan

Ive recently considered hanging myself, but several things are stopping me.

Like the guilt that my family will know that one of their own was never happy with them

That their own son was never able to make it in the real world

That he couldnt take the idea of saying goodbye

And that he overall couldnt accept failure and move on

What the hell am I going to do?

Ive considered suicide for a while now, since the summer ended, and I couldnt ever make up my mind

Anyone?
>>
just ask /r9k/, they have 50 suicide threads a day
>>
well to start, if you wanna kill yourself why not eat yourself to death and do tons of coke, maybe you could atleast enjoy it a bit?
>>
>>4974341
If you realize that everything is caused by your own lack of effort and excess self pity, why don't you try to turn things around instead of taking the easy way out and hurt everyone you know (however few that may be)?
>>
File: 1468151525260.png (197KB, 425x251px) Image search: [Google]
1468151525260.png
197KB, 425x251px
Reasons not to suicide:
- have emotional attachment to people you know
- is still thinking about what happens to everyone else, as if the world still matters to you
- have things that you still want to finish

Reasons to suicide:
- great mystery, still unexplored
- in constant pain, would honestly feel better to just be one with the world
- realize that while it would be an erasure of your physical self, your mental self will continue to drift--and this is okay by you

Which is it, OP? Are you suiciding in order to cause effects in this world? If so, then it won't work. Or are you doing it because you've already completed yourself, and this is all that remains?
>>
>>4974341
you're going to die eventually, why not do as much as you can beforehand? this is the only life you get even if you believe in reincarnation so why would you just throw it away? The vast majority of limitations you have are self-imposed desu.

I love you more than I can bear!!!!!
>>
>>4974350
You think eating yourself to death is fun? How fat are you?
>>
File: 1465778757056.jpg (159KB, 566x467px) Image search: [Google]
1465778757056.jpg
159KB, 566x467px
>>4974341
Just do it. I am 100% sure that you won't regret it.
>>
hi
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.