[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retard cade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1480297753001[1].jpg (30KB, 626x353px) Image search: [Google]
1480297753001[1].jpg
30KB, 626x353px
retard cade
>>
>>4973636
cade is retard... kinda like you? heh NAILED EM! wow i am a great addition to this board
>>
Wow... That's really something. It's too bad that natural selection will not favor this feline. Unfortunately, the strands of DNA stretching through time generation by generation will finally come to its terminal end with the life of this disfigured offspring. Surely, this cat will not be able to find a mate with which to procreate and its unfortunate birth defects will become its ultimate undoing. That's why cats have many kittens at once, just in case a cat like this is born. Fortunately there are most likely several more healthy, normal cats and they will also be the end of their bloodline, but simply because humans really like cutting the balls of off animals.
>>
>>4973639
yeh. yeh I knew a n*gga who chose to keep the runt of the litter, AND its mother, who had him when she was barely 2 yrs old, & they were doing this creepy synchronized-dying act , twas quite the spectacle. we had the mom put down when she started sleeping in the litterbox but of course her piece of shit runt kitten that this fool kept for no good reason is still shitting just outside the litterbox & throwing up multicolored vomit on the tile & shit. I'd put the little cunt down to-day if I could... smells like shit can't clean itself can't do fuckin anything. never keep the runt. only cat I've ever met that I would gladly strangle to death honest to god
>>
derp xD
>>
File: GIF-1422447460861.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
GIF-1422447460861.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>4973712
delit this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.