[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

li'm swering on the inter-net, he hee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: shid.png (8KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
shid.png
8KB, 800x400px
li'm swering on the inter-net, he hee
>>
File: fecaljapan.jpg (56KB, 587x431px) Image search: [Google]
fecaljapan.jpg
56KB, 587x431px
Be careful what you wish for
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
incomign lol

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4973234
>>4973338
incredible impersonation of a namefag

dare i say "bravo"
>>
>>4973234
>>4973338
wow it feels like i'm back in 2003
>>
>>4973338
Do you think he ever got to spread his ass wider, and this photo wasn't at the peak of his performance? Or do you think he saw this photo and thought "I have hit perfection"?
>>
>>4973344
good question and it brings up a wide topic of subject matter

why did he do it? if he pulled to hard would he die? does he laugh knowing a picture of him ripping his gaping asshole open is literally one of the defining images of the internet? that this was the first 2 girls 1 cup 1 guy 1 hammer etc

when the internet was young, and i was a young miscreant on rotton.com i thought anal prolapses during weight lifting and a guy cumming on a slice of toast was strange

boy did they ever step it up though. i ve seen live eels swim around in womens intestines and snuff and yea

humans are fascinating. psychology and lust and drive. just look at them like birds and you'll find enjoyment in it
>>
>>4973344
nice double

and i think a talent like his is one where he would always strive for greater performance. but as it is, it's almost better than i could ever hope for. this man,this legend.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4973348
the dude already had a distended anus and took this picture as a joke. i think he knew he was making history
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.