[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to spank pretty much everyone in EoSD >Rumia and Cirno:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: DDP.jpg (92KB, 641x590px) Image search: [Google]
DDP.jpg
92KB, 641x590px
I want to spank pretty much everyone in EoSD
>Rumia and Cirno: One right after the other, held under my arm. Cirno has to watch and wait with her bloomers pulled down while Rumia is punished
>Meiling: bent over with her hands up on the wall of the gate she's supposed to be protecting, as punishment for snoozing on the job. Give her a good scolding too.
>Koa: While fucking her, no aftercare. Good enough for a midboss.
>Patchy: Gently, with her bent over her bed. Headpats afterward.
>Sakuya: OTK bare-bottomed until she's well reddened. Panties confiscated afterward.
>Remi: OTK or diaper-change position, gently but with a good scolding and public time-out afterward so everyone can see little mistress all humiliated and sniffling.
>Flan: Same as Remi as punishment for laughing at her
>>
dum 2hoo poster
>>
>>4967169
Who are you quoting?
>>4967177
Nice dubs.
>>
>>4967177
>>4967201
Oh? My little girl likes diapers~?
Well every time you'd do something good I'd ACT like I'm proud of you and pretend to treat you nice. I'd let you wear a diaper and give you lots acted love. After I see you start feeling better about yourself I'd smack you across the face so hard you'd fall to the ground. I'd remind you how pathetic it is for a girl your age to still wear diapers and rip it off you. Then to show you it's bad, I'd put it on the ground in front of you and smother your face in your own pee stained diaper.
I wouldn't stop just because you need to breathe either, I'd keep going until just before you pass out, so you can get a quick breath of air so you could keep feeling like you're suffocating for extended periods of time.
>>
>>4967177
don't bully me or my touhous!
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
File: F0uIIac.jpg (200KB, 690x1050px) Image search: [Google]
F0uIIac.jpg
200KB, 690x1050px
>>4967252
>>4967256
This has been the most horrible day in my life.
Last night I was really tired, but I wanted to masturbate. I decided to put on my diaper and I cut a hole infront to stick my dick out of it. Then I went under the blanket and started to masturbate. I also started shitting into the diaper because it feels good. Then I fell asleep right after I came.
Next morning dad came to wake me up, but my blanket had fallen off. He saw my diapers and everything. I wasn't awake yet at that point, but my dad apparently opened a closet where I usually hide my diapers. He woke me up and started yelling at me asking what the hell was all this.
My mother seems to be okay, but my father wants me to move into my sister's house for a while. I can't do that since my sister hates me because I molested her when she was younger, but my parents don't know that ;__;
Where the hell am I supposed to go? I am seriously scared. I haven't worked a day in my life. I don't have the money to pay for my own apartment.
>>
>>4967266
oh my
>>
File: chxttwM.jpg (50KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
chxttwM.jpg
50KB, 480x270px
>>4967326
Only peeing.

All week Ran does nothing but work. She fixes and cleans the house, cooks, shops, fixes the border, and works her fingers to the bone.

She feeds Chen, and when Yukari is asleep Ran gets no love. She also has to most likely change Yukari's diapers while she is having her extended hibernation sessions much like if Yukari was a patient in a hospital and Ran was her nurse.

But when Yukari eventually awakens, Ran wants to be shown some love and Yukari lets her toss all her adult stress and responsibilities away for just one evening. Yukari and Chen give Ran a bath, gently shampoo and rinse her tails, and powder her and diaper her. Maybe Chen and Yukari diaper each other too. They feed Ran mashed foods and warm milk (perhaps directly from Yukari's breasts). They take turns holding her and stroking her head and letting her stress melt away as they show how appreciative she is for all the things she does for them.

Maybe Ran will need a diaper change in the morning. Maybe Yukari and Chen will sexually pleasure Ran. It depends on the night. Whatever happens, Ran is the happiest fox in all of Gensokyo.
>>
>>4967169
Pedo
>>
File: huIuUhB.jpg (85KB, 690x507px) Image search: [Google]
huIuUhB.jpg
85KB, 690x507px
>>4967341
Up a butthole, Kyoko farted her diaper. She had been busy with the diaper for hours and now wanted nothing more than a naughty cuddle or a stinky massage from her lover Sayaka.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her nasty Sayaka appeared at the door, grinning brutally.

"Put down the diaper," Sayaka said erotically. "Unless you want me to fart that diaper on your rectum."

Kyoko put down the diaper. She was dirty. She had never seen Sayaka so erotic before and it made her gassy.

Sayaka picked up the diaper, then withdrew a toilet from her buttcrack. "Don't be so dirty," Sayaka said with an erotic grimace. "A rectum snake bit my anus this morning, and everything became smelly. Now with this diaper and this toilet I can erotically rule the world!"

Kyoko clutched her gaseous anus casually. This was her lover, her nasty Sayaka, now staring at her with an erotic buttcrack.

"Fight it!" Kyoko shouted. "The rectum snake just wants the diaper for his own nasty devices! He doesn't love you, not the naughty way I do!"

Kyoko could see Sayaka trembling casually. Kyoko reached out her rectum and touched Sayaka's buttcrack erotically. She was nasty, so nasty, but she knew only her gaseous love for Sayaka would break the rectum snake's spell.

Sure enough, Sayaka dropped the diaper with a thunk. "Oh, Kyoko," she squealed. "I'm so naughty, can you ever forgive me?"

But Kyoko had already moved up a butthole. As though sand blowing in the wind, she pressed her rectum into Sayaka's buttcrack. And as they fell together in a smelly fit of love, the diaper lay on the floor, gassy and forgotten.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.