[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

çëç

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: hehe.gif (85KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.gif
85KB, 250x300px
çëç
>>
File: bury pixel girl.gif (3KB, 132x167px) Image search: [Google]
bury pixel girl.gif
3KB, 132x167px
good night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWtTdVcVV6c
>>
>>4966455
unchecked dubs on the last page!
>>
>>4966450
>>4966455
>>4967202
How many scat types are there? Afaik there are only three:

Enema, which I hardly consider scat, what with it's ubiquity and lack of "solid" evidence. Older vhs-era enema vids are much more lively.
Fake scat / brownies. Lots of eating and smearing, and the sounds and movements just aren't the same as with genuine bowel movements.
Hidden camera toilet videos. These are the best, but there's only so much that can be done with them. They are the only ones to come in 1080p 60fps. I've seen plenty of samples and scenes on fc2, both commercial and amateur, but never a full bd / dvd from a torrent, for example. Maybe I'll have better luck on usenet.

Honorable mention goes to desperation videos. Much more fake than real, borderline enema-styled in many cases, but is anyways a great way to bulken the load.

Japan may have the best technical quality, but the most authentic scat videos still come from Europe (Russia dominated the hidden camera until Japan caught up) and South America (outdoors, but real smearing is gross to me), with a few American groups like joyangeles handling home and toilet scenes, and some panty-filling and diaper groups. And this is to be expected: Japan's less prudish and more male-dominant views on sexuality combined with their history of pink films makes them more interested in the shocking idea of scat rather than the actual scat, and that is what sells, whereas piss is completely fine and acceptable. The best scat came from the days of vhs, when small studios and independents ruled. I don't see this changing any time soon.

Maybe some of the more daring cosplay groups will start flinging some scat into the mix. A lot of them still have the modern jav mindset, but you can see some of the intimacy and freedom of the old days in them. This is where I predict more creativity to develop from.
>>
[ beastality+ pedo ]
>>
File: Untitleddfgdgreedgedfg.png (182KB, 433x287px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleddfgdgreedgedfg.png
182KB, 433x287px
>>4967260
>The diaper is irrelevant you fucking retard, jesus.

No, it's not. I'm sorry you have the mental acuity and articulation of an third-generation inbred, but calm the fuck down. Only three kinds of people wear diapers - babies, old people, and diaper fetishists.

The 300 year old so-called "loli" is a misnomer. If you are 300 years old, you are an old woman no matter what you look like. I allowed for the categorization because I thought we were talking about "that type of character" - not debating on whether that type of character is or isn't a loli.

But, no, technically, it is not.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.