[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god I want to pee on you so bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: kate_marsh_by_svetlana8da72cjx.png (2MB, 1024x1542px) Image search: [Google]
kate_marsh_by_svetlana8da72cjx.png
2MB, 1024x1542px
god I want to pee on you so bad
>>
what if instead

you went to bed
>>
What if instead

You made me a sandwich
>>
I'm confused. In the canon of this thread, is the statement "god I want to pee on you so bad" coming from the cute lady in the picture or is it supposed to be the thread creator, the original poster or OP if you will, saying it to the qt in the pic?
>>
File: Ses.jpg (50KB, 675x530px) Image search: [Google]
Ses.jpg
50KB, 675x530px
what if, suddenly, ses...
>>
>>4964022
Yes, this is an important distinction which I would like to be made clear as well. This is very important to me. Good dubs and good question anon.
>>
>>4964022
>>4964050
Yes, and also it is true that the distinction between the two is important to be made clear as well as being true is also the case. That is also a very good point, both of you.
>>
>>4964045
lol what if pee and THEN ses
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.