[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i make my farts less stinky? p.s. im a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1445048232907.jpg (92KB, 492x551px) Image search: [Google]
1445048232907.jpg
92KB, 492x551px
how do i make my farts less stinky? p.s. im a girl
>>
rub deoderant into youre crack
>>
Stop eating processed foods
>>
use deoderant
>>
File: 1476067407714.jpg (101KB, 424x537px) Image search: [Google]
1476067407714.jpg
101KB, 424x537px
be girlfreind
>>
File: 1480049201838.png (246KB, 525x601px) Image search: [Google]
1480049201838.png
246KB, 525x601px
1) Keep less food in your stomach. Most farts get made when your stomach is full, and the natural microbiota that assist in digestion which float to the top has abundant material to work with. If you don't stuff yourself, and poop regularly, the microbiota don't have as much time to make farts. This is true and real science.

2) Avoid too much meats. You can get 100% of the protein you need to live healthily from fruits.

http://www.13.waisays.com/protein.htm

This should make sense, because if you think about it, the human body is not super good at hunting down prey. Naturally, people only ate meat like once in awhile. For the most part, our bodies evolved eating a diet of almost all just fruits and nuts we found on trees.

3) Be accepting of the idea that depending on who smells on them, your stinky farts might actually be one of the most wonderfully delightful smelles in existence. For real. For some people, girl farts--especially healthy girl farts--are actually the most lovely scent in existence, the golden standard by which all other smelles are measured. If all else fails, just surround yourself with people who want to be closer to your butte smelles LEL XD.

>4) Secret Technique: everywun knos that pizza farts are the beste.
>>
File: 1467859235247.jpg (481KB, 1090x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1467859235247.jpg
481KB, 1090x1524px
Also,

5) Here's one you can do right now, without almost any changes to your daily routine: You can help your digestion a ton by just chewing more thoroughly. Human food is so tastey, that people are usually in a rush to swallow it as soon as possible. Really though, the body's designed to chew food until its almost a mush like applesauce. There are enzymes in saliva which make it pass through your system more thoroughly, and plus the chewing part of your teeth breaks down food in way that takes way more effort in the stomach. Sure, you *can* just swallow most food whole and eventually it'll get digested. But chewing very thoroughly helps a bunch, and the less work your stomach has to do, the more in control you'll be of what comes out of your stomach like stinky farts LEL! XD

*BRAAAAAAAAAP* XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>4962615
show picture of butt
>>
please fart in my face
>>
>>4962615
>>4962634
>>4962660
dumb animeposter
>>
Poop and then clean your butt.
Also there's probably foods that smell worse and better as farts. So eat those idk I'm not a science
>>
>>4962634
"Naturally, people only ate meat like once in awhile."
I feel like a lot of people don't get how true this is. Particularly with the rise of agriculture you would have these animals that can produce so much more than just meat, so you have to make a calculation every time you kill one. Meat in many places was largely a food taken at celebrations, and the sheer amount that we consume today is staggering comparatively.
>>
>>4962615
That's hot af omg be my gf
>>
hot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.