[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is [s4s]'s opinion on Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What is [s4s]'s opinion on Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi?
>>
I never watched it I just remember they supposedly did the intro to the powerpuff girls but I was busy watching samurai jack and jerking off to hentai games on newgrounds by then.
>>
>>4960966
Dumbass. They did the theme song to the Teen Titans.
>>
its was le best anime x-D
>>
I wanted to fuck the purple haired chick.
>>
>>4960991
Yes. I too thoroughly enjoyed the Japanese animation. I felt it was an authentic representation of the noble culture one would expect to find in that unique land of the rising culture. Furthermore, their discography was an absolute treat to the ears. I particularly enjoyed the track "Your Love is a Drug." I found the metaphor between innocent teenage love and narcotic abuse to be relatable, as I was myself a teenager at the time of the show's airing. The combination of Ami's sweet, and Yumi's cool voices together produced a duet that when integrated together was more harmoniously perfectly on key than either singer's voice separately. In truth they were perhaps only amateurish alone, but together had a quality of sound that was easily equal to that of other professional singers.

Furthermore, I would like to add that

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

lol
>>
it was okay.
I still prefer the main "Cartoon cartoons". Which include:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_Cartoons

Also, add teen titans, my life as a teenager robot (yes, it nickelodeon, but fuck it, it's good.)
and some others i'm forgetting.

Needless to say, i enjoy cartoons. to compensate my dislike towards anime.
>>
File: 1467853152743.png (138KB, 351x265px) Image search: [Google]
1467853152743.png
138KB, 351x265px
>>4961177
yah and those are some niiiice dubs
>>
>>4961178
pls no ruinerino my childhooderino
sexual stuff on cartoons = bad
except romantic couples like starfire and robin, jimmy neutron and cindy, etc.
>>
I liked it when I was a kid, now I like their music still.
>>
>>4960961
one of the better animes next to rugrats
>>
>>4962137
Rugrats sucks ass!

You need help. Go watch Invader ZIM. It's really good!
>>
>>4962337
FILTHY HUMANS!
>>
>>4960961
fuck you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.