[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi does anyone want to talk about friends the television show?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: p183931_b_v8_ac.jpg (249KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p183931_b_v8_ac.jpg
249KB, 960x1440px
hi does anyone want to talk about friends the television show?
>>
Sure, do lets.

Phoebe > Ross > Joey > Rachel > Chandler > Monica

However, all good.
>>
>>4959996
Spoiler alert:
Joey dies at the end of season 10.
>>
>>4960210

So watch a different season, clod
>>
File: Fiends.jpg (57KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
Fiends.jpg
57KB, 600x577px
lol
>>
>>4960202
Why do you rate Monica so low? Sure, she is a bit anal about some things, but she just likes things to be in order! In my opinion it goes like this
Joey > Monica > Pheobe > Chandler > Ross > Rachel > Paulo
I give this rating based on who I would most want to hang out with in irl life. Ross and Rachel can just get mad for no reason or maybe there is a reason but they blow it waaay out of proportion! Joey is funny, kind-hearted and loyal. I want Monica to be my wife. Pheobe is nice and she has been through so much, she would have a lot of life experience. Chandler is kind of like a funposter always cracking jokes! and Paulo was just there to get in the way of Ross and he cheated on Rachel (or at least tried to!!).
>>
Chandler is the best character, you all must be pretty young if you can't grasp the nuances of his comedy, don't worry, you'll get there some day
>>
>>4960714
Chandler is good. But I dont think Iwould say he is the best! He is very insecure and has a lot of trouble voicing his emotions and dealing with them. He would rather slam the door and leave than have a hard conversation! I think that a lot of people here could self insert as Chandler and a lot of people who insert as Chandler think that they are better than everyone else. So they think that Chandler is the best. I invite you to really think about why you think Chandler is the best. Is it just because he makes the good jokes? or is there a deeper reason....
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>4959996
Uh...
>>
Eh friends sucked pretty fucking badly when it aired but I'd still rail Jennifer and who ever the black headed bitch was
>>
File: tumblr_nkv1z0tjLI1r1rbpeo1_500.png (219KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkv1z0tjLI1r1rbpeo1_500.png
219KB, 500x281px
>>4960720
>>
>>4960718
I'm CIA
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.