[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was complaining about the $4.78 a pound cherries to no-one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: kek.jpg (322KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
322KB, 1600x1200px
I was complaining about the $4.78 a pound cherries to no-one because I was in the self-check-out when i heard CRUNCH. and I looked under my foot and it was a button.
>>
File: yeayea.jpg (354KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yeayea.jpg
354KB, 1600x1200px
MY button. off my furry old floor legnth winter coat. Damn! I can fix this though, cause if it's one thing I learned, chicks dig guys that can sew. Haberdashery will get you the pu$$y, my friends, so pay attention.
>>
File: kekk.jpg (285KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kekk.jpg
285KB, 1600x1200px
The hardest thing here is threading the needle. put on a few pairs of those dollar store glasses and pray to your God.
>>
File: kekkk.jpg (326KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kekkk.jpg
326KB, 1600x1200px
See how nice that looks. Just lace it through and k not it a few times-'till the knot is bigger than the hole the needle is gonna make.

oh wow. there's a button on the other side of the button. o.k. they just do this to ruse you, I'm pretty sure. Use it to your advantage and run the thread through this button on the back. Go from front to back a few times until you use up all your thread.
>>
File: popeye eating a bowl of chili.jpg (115KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
popeye eating a bowl of chili.jpg
115KB, 660x495px
Ordered #1, #3 and the boneless bar-b-cue plate. The strips were okay on the #1but they weren't warm at all, but more so cold. The sandwich I ordered was way over sauced and had a lot of gristle left in the meat and it too was cold. The boneless wings were way over sauced and also cold. All three plates were not prepared well ,the fries were soggy and very greasy. It was over exaggerated from the images on the menu to the actual food presented and also very overpriced for what it was. I do have to say I liked the music choice, but it did not make up for the poor food quality. The men's room was very nasty with urine all over the floor to the point of puddling. The table we had to choose was like several others. We actually had to wipe it clean of the mess left behind by previous customer/customers! For a new restaurant I was not impressed at all. Not sure who owns it or manages it, but it seems some training is in order!
>>
then put some make believe knotts in it. I put about a half a dozen.
>>
>>4953749
MAKE BELEIVE???!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: kekkkk.jpg (352KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kekkkk.jpg
352KB, 1600x1200px
Then just put some glue on that back of that sucker. We need all the help we are getting here.
>>
when you wake up the next day, it will look brand new. You'll wonder for a second what it is doing on your kitchen table, but you'll be late for work, throw it on, and go back to bed for the extra 7 minutes you have left. Oversleep, and call in sick from a "bad oyster" you had.
Enjoy!
>>
thread theme https://a.pomf.cat/koloci.mp3
>>
>>4953684
CRUNCH BAR
>>
Sew.. what's the point of this thread?
>>
>>4953807
are you high or what?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.